The Antichrist is here: Beware of the Antichrist!

Samstwitch

while I do believe that obama is an evil spirit, I doubt that he is the antichrist.... to be the antichrist a person will have to make the jews believe he is the christ.. to do that he will have to show some how that he was born in the city of David.. no matter what obama trys he can not do that, and every jew knows the prophecy of where the Christ will be born at. sorry ,but he just can not be the antichrist..

I don't know either, but there is a LOT of compelling information, Scriptures that Obama fits with the description of the Antichrist. The man in the video says he is 99% sure, but there is still that 1% and that could mean everything. Only time will tell...and in the meantime, we are to keep our eyes open watching for him.

You said, "and every jew knows the prophecy of where the Christ will be born at." Actually, the Prophecy says Christ would be born in Bethlehem and He was. Jesus fulfilled over 400 Prophecies about the coming Messiah, but the Jews never recognized Him when He came. They did not pay attention to the Prophecy at all.

The Jews didn't believe the Messiah when He was here, but they will be fooled into believing the Antichrist is the Messiah. So it is possible that Obama is the one. If he is, then even he doesn't know it. The man who is the antichrist will receive a mortal blow and come back to life again as Satan incarnate. Whoever he is, we are close to the time of his emergence into power.

(I'm not anti-semetic at all. I'm very supportive of Israel. Jesus and His Apostles are all Jewish. Israelites are God's chosen people. I am also not anti-gay.)

Samstwitch

I added a Video to my comment above (Post #31). I hope others take time to watch it. It's about Obama fitting Prophecy of the Antichrist. There's even more that isn't in that Video.

Honestly, I have come to believe that he may very well be the Antichrist. Still that 1% doubt though. Time will tell.

If the current Civil Unrest (over Gun Control or any other issue) leads to him getting a 'mortal' blow, and then coming alive again, we will know for sure!

Samstwitch

Irvin Baxter's End Times: This is a great TV show to watch on Bible Prophecy! Airs on KTBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) on Wednesday nights at 8:30 p.m. Central Time. (He believes in a Post-Tribulation Rapture. Only time will tell.)

HDRKID

Hi Sam:
This video by Paul Harvey in 1965 describes our time now. He was right on the money. I believe we will see more things happen in this century than in all the others in terms of science. Still, from God we are far away.

Samstwitch

Hi Sam:
This video by Paul Harvey in 1965 describes our time now. He was right on the money. I believe we will see more things happen in this century than in all the others in terms of science. Still, from God we are far away.

WOW! And it has ALL come to pass! Thanks for posting this HDRKID!