The Magick of Theurgy and the Mechanics of Summoning Spirits, Entities, and Demons to Visibiliity

Thoth93

I will help you learn this study but as of the moment I am kind of under the gun with work right now and don't have much time but when I get time I will.

Thoth93

I will help you learn this study but as of the moment I am kind of under the gun with work right now and don't have much time but when I get time I will.
Can't wait till you have time to teach me. :)
Ok I will give you a crash course in personal development and that way you can be working on that in the mean time and by the time you have developed yourself I should be available to teach you the next steps.

Thoth93

The first stage is what I call spirit eavesdropping. Start with a relaxation meditation. Visualize a warm sun with a big number 3 on it then visualize the sun slowly falling through you from the top down relaxing your head and neck, then down your back and chest down the abdomen and the thighs and finally out the calves and feet. Imagine that the warm relaxing sun loosens and eases all the tension in your muscles. As the number 3 sun leaves the number 2 arrives. Same as the 3 sun relaxing you as it gently flows over and through you. After the number 1 sun has left your feet and you feel totally relaxed allow your mind to go completely blank and stay that way as long as you can if the thoughts of the day or any thoughts enter your mind simply go back to keeping your mind blank. Focus your awareness on the area right above your ears inside your skull. This is the part of the brain that processes language and will be where you will (hear) the spirits. You will not hear them with your physical ears but within your head right above the ears. As you keep your mind blank you will hear random voices speaking random things. It will be hard at first because you will only pick up a few words at a time and most will not make sense as it it spirits talking to each other. They might notice you and attempt to communicate in which case ignore them untill you have enough skill to carry on a proper conversation. Also you don't know who you might be talking to. It could be some separate ghost who wants you to do something. Don't bother because you will expend energy, money, time and effort solving the problems of ghosts and get nothing in return but head aches.

Angelhoney

Can't wait till you have time to teach me. :)
Ok I will give you a crash course in personal development and that way you can be working on that in the mean time and by the time you have developed yourself I should be available to teach you the next steps.
That would be great to start with.

Angelhoney

That seems to be like a good exercise.
"They might notice you and attempt to communicate in which case ignore them untill you have enough skill to carry on a proper conversation."
why shouold I ignore them? Is it dangerous to talk to them when I'm not ready?

Thoth93

Well it's like I said you may get wandering ghosts that want help and they might bother you till you help them and you need to be able to tell them No! Spirit eavesdropping is like turning on a ham radio. You may get truckers on there, paranoid conspiracy theorists, ham radio enthusiasts etc. But if you connection is not good there is no point in attempting to talk to the trucker on the other end of the radio. Remember that spirits are like people and you don't always want to start conversation with total strangers because you don't know what kinds of con artists and scammers spirits can be just like people they can have other motives that they are hiding treat spirits like people that are strangers because that's what they are.

Angelhoney

Oh Now I get it. I will be carefull and start with just listening to the spirit. When I manage to hear them. Then we can do next step and talk to them.

Thoth93

Yeah don't get in the habit of talking to wandering ghosts. When the time comes to start communicating with entities you want to know who exactly you are talking to and what you want to get out of the conversation.