The Many Types of Love

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
There are several types of love. Romantic love is hormone based. There is friendship type love, and there is the love/bond that one has for a child or a pet. There is also universal love, which is more of a universal acceptance/tolerance of all living things. Romantic love doesn't lead to "happily ever after", which many teens believe it does. They're feeding off the urge to reproduce. Hollywood and books make romantic love out to be more than it really is. But, this is why women enjoy romance novels and romantic movies. They get to sort of experience that fairy tale type of love that doesn't really happen.

Also, IMHO, one can love many people due to the many types of love. It's just ends up being a matter of who you commit to.
I thibk you were right all along, Paula...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
There are several types of love. Romantic love is hormone based. There is friendship type love, and there is the love/bond that one has for a child or a pet. There is also universal love, which is more of a universal acceptance/tolerance of all living things. Romantic love doesn't lead to "happily ever after", which many teens believe it does. They're feeding off the urge to reproduce. Hollywood and books make romantic love out to be more than it really is. But, this is why women enjoy romance novels and romantic movies. They get to sort of experience that fairy tale type of love that doesn't really happen.

Also, IMHO, one can love many people due to the many types of love. It's just ends up being a matter of who you commit to.
think*

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Don't let my experiences and bitterness spoil anything for you. Just enjoy it while it lasts and have realistic expectations. :)

TnWatchdog

Watch out for Gold Digger Love...it will hurt you in your pocketbook. It could come in the form of male or female, both can be equally greedy. They say, "I do" with dollar signs in their eyes.
First my mother fell fo a con man. I remember sounding like she was in lala land. After the dust settled, she was cremented, we found out that she lost everything and became almost pennyless. My father passed away and my stepmother got him to put everything in her name. We didnt get a copy of the will until she passed on. Now my ex is getting married to a gold digger this Saturday. This is her third time and she had known him a whole six weeks. Lala land hits again. I told her at 5:00 on Saturday, when she says, "I do" she can think of me chugging down a couple beers. lol
Gold diggers are controlling and push to take control over the finances. I have two more people I know who also lost everything...they were in love and in denial.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Watch out for Gold Digger Love...it will hurt you in your pocketbook. It could come in the form of male or female, both can be equally greedy. They say, "I do" with dollar signs in their eyes.

More proof romantic love does not exist.

The only evidence I have against my own claim is that my parents have been married for 50+ years and have a good relationship. It's SO rare that I'll call it an endangered species.

But yeah, gold diggers suck.

Martian

Here's my 2 cents on Love~

slide_336431_3398045_free.jpg

As vulgar as it may be, lol, it is very true~
This is the most accurate and meaningful post ever written on any forum.

TimeFlipper

First my mother fell fo a con man. I remember sounding like she was in lala land. After the dust settled, she was cremented, we found out that she lost everything and became almost pennyless. My father passed away and my stepmother got him to put everything in her name. We didnt get a copy of the will until she passed on. Now my ex is getting married to a gold digger this Saturday. This is her third time and she had known him a whole six weeks. Lala land hits again. I told her at 5:00 on Saturday, when she says, "I do" she can think of me chugging down a couple beers. lol
Gold diggers are controlling and push to take control over the finances. I have two more people I know who also lost everything...they were in love and in denial.
Dawg i have a similar problem with Timeflipper Diggers...All they want is my mind and my electronic devices, and nothing else..Damn it :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Dawg i have a similar problem with Timeflipper Diggers...All they want is my mind and my electronic devices, and nothing else..Damn it :D

They want that sexy time travel device of yours.