The meaning of 177

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
John Titor got his family out of Florida before it flooded. This is his personal story. But we know from what he said, he was trying to warn us all in a cryptic way about what will come shortly. "Alas Babylon" was about being prepared after the bombs drop. But we know that nobody can survive a nuclear exchange like that. We also know that John Titor was talking about living on a river and cholera (from flooded areas), not radiation was his biggest concern.

Seeing as Florida is home to the war command center, I am more prone to believe it is an indirect reference to the nuclear war than to flooding,
unless Florida is struck by the worst hurricane ever.

Clever, clever Moonshine. John Titor referred to Exodus 13 when telling us that Hurricane Sandy (a large eastern wind was going to hit dry land). This was a historical flood. People to this day are still living in tent cities as a result.

And trailers, thanks to insurance companies.

Samstwitch

John Titor got his family out of Florida before it flooded. This is his personal story. But we know from what he said, he was trying to warn us all in a cryptic way about what will come shortly. "Alas Babylon" was about being prepared after the bombs drop. But we know that nobody can survive a nuclear exchange like that. We also know that John Titor was talking about living on a river and cholera (from flooded areas), not radiation was his biggest concern.

Seeing as Florida is home to the war command center, I am more prone to believe it is an indirect reference to the nuclear war than to flooding,
unless Florida is struck by the worst hurricane ever.

I think Ren might be referring to a hurricane that happened sometime in Florida after John's departure, but I don't know which one that would be.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think Ren might be referring to a hurricane that happened sometime in Florida after John's departure, but I don't know which one that would be.

Sandy, but the whole state didn't flood. In reference to the Bible passage, I can understand people leaving due to an upcoming war. Unless Moonshine and Ren are saying that 177 was a red flag for Titor alone regarding the hurricane, and nobody else...???? What if the flood was yet to come via a more devastating category 5+ hurricane? Sandy was only a 3 and look what it did. Imagine 157+ mph winds hitting this state.

I better add flood insurance to my policy. Not even joking about that one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yikes, Moonshine. And look at this, if this fault line shifts, tsunami here we come. I need to get out of here!

6a00d83451c0bf69e200e54f787e1f8834-800wi.gif

Khaos

where the wild things are
Can I have a source for a supposed fault line that runs through Michigan? We do get earthquakes, but it happens rarely. There is a fault line nearby Michigan, but it doesn't run through it.

Michigan

Liberty

177th Information Warfare Aggressor Squadron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very very interesting!

Lineage
  • Designated 177th Tactical Fighter Training Squadron and allotted to Kansas ANG, on 1 February 1984
Extended federal recognition on 1 February 1984
Re-designated: 177th Fighter Squadron, 16 March 1992
Inactivated on 1 August 1994
  • Re-designated: 177th Information Warfare Aggressor Squadron and activated, 1 April 2008
Think I hear my que!

Last edited: