The Mysterious Sleep Paralysis - OBEs

Carl Miller

The best controlled way into obes is through sleep paralysis which can be induced.
Sleep paralysis can be scary but one can learn how to control paralysis in the physical body.
The idea is physical body asleep and mind awake.
One will notice that paralysis affects mainly the voluntary muscles. Still the last part to be paralysed is the head. One can leave the body to be released from paralysis.
One may still have control over the eye movements and breathing while undergoing the physical body paralysis.
Apnea is the suspension of breathing and it is a disease that can be controlled when one willingly breathe in deeply without applying to much effort that will cause the awakening of the physical body.
One is not completely lost while in sleep paralysis, one can take over the eye movements and breathing and by taking in deep breath one can remain in control to project the nonphysical body to be released from the gnawing feeling the sleep paralysis can inspire.
It is never easy and one will have to be brave not to succumb to terror and remain sober and keeping control.
Fear is the most barrier into progress.

'All methods for controlling the obe space stem from a primary law: the degree of changeability of the obe space is inversely proportionate to the depth of the obe and the stability of its objects. That is, the deeper and more stable the obe, the more difficult it is to perform something unusual in it because in a deep, stable obe, the laws of it begin to closely resemble those of the physical world.'

Very true according to my experiences.
Flying is an activity which licitness would depend on the customs of each place, not putting one's finger if the referred place is real or virtual, out of the scope and it belongs to theories .
It is obvious that if somebody flies over the street when the agreement is to walk on foot it would mean exhibitionism-according to supposed levels and under certain circumstances.
However, flying itself is an activity completely innocuous out of rules of behavior and points of view of that community or culture.
if i die physically today i would not bother to be living into certain realities. Still it is not a proselitism, i am interested in the experience myself.

Carl Miller

Example to illustrate an OBE got through the starting point of sleep paralysis. So real i imagined i was in my physical body=

It was early morning and it was raining.
i was standing by the glass porch of my bedroom ready to go out despite viewing everything around as if the walls didn't exist i could not realize i was out of the body taking on the energy body, called perispit.
It feels so natural clothing on it that i could not realize at that time i was a ghost in the next etheric dimension next to our 3D.
i got annoyed to see a little girl by five standing in my bedroom. She was wearing modern clothes, on jeans and white fancy blouse, sandals on.
'What the heck are you doing in my bedroom?. i scolded her.
She disappeared, leaving me to think she could as well have been one of my youngest's new little girlfriends.
Only then i understood i was into another dimension closer to this one
and the shock between dimensions brought me back to my physical body.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Another one- meeting my dead wife

A psychic that gets scared to see his late wife's ghost in his house for the first time=
Being repetitive it feels so natural to be on the etherical dimension that sometimes i forget to be wearing a different clothing.
I was talking, discussing 'metaphysics' with my wife, holding her gently on the couch while our little daughter (who is still incarnated and at that time found herself on the next dimension) was playing around us in the carpet of my mother's living room.
Suddenly i reminded of her dead physical body in the coffin, disfigured, discolored and could not understand how it could be possible to be touching her as if she had never 'died'.
Suddenly i realized we were together as ever, this time on another dimension sharing the fact to be wearing a body of the same frequency. The trauma of her physical death spoiled the meeting and i started screaming on that other dimension to be waking up on my physical body with a great start.

Carl Miller

This time she appears transformed but i recognized her pretty well.
Astral helpers had arranged so that she could have her appearance changed so that we could meet in peace and serenity and it worked.
Extremely vivid experience in which she showed her concerns about the way i was leading my life.
Her guide had an eye on us so that he could interfere if something went wrong.
He felt a certain release to see i was keeping emotional balance.
The transformation in her face had worked out right. I knew while the experience took place that i was into another dimension and got assured she finally had been rescued after one year wandering into the umbral.
After the experience i went to talk to the shaman that rules our craft and
before i told him anything he gave me the exact details i had seen myself,
about the circumstances she has been living in her current life on the astral,
classes she was attending to, the subject of the classes. It all matched and confirmed.
i got content and my emotional health improved since then. i stay more grounded
and am the person i have always been, calm, tranquil, in peace, sort of hillarious .

Carl Miller

Lucid dreams may convey messages from deceased loved ones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Then she asked= 'So, why is her deceased mother so worried about her?' i answered her- 'do not know exactly, Regina, but i am gonna try and find out'. So i told Regina that i had been following my late wife since she physically died, that she had been rescued lately after having lived in the darkness for a year. ...Now i have to do some tasks, but i intend to get back on and tell you the outcome of my last conversation with my late wife (i don't consider her so late that way) about her concerns about our daughter'

i asked to be illumined on the issue. it didn't make sense. our daughter had gained more than a fostered mother- my ex- considers my youngest (my deceased wife's daughter) as her own natural daughter. How to reconcile this fact and my deceased wife's worries? The answer to this question was brought about by a lucid dream in which my deceased wife formulated all her concerns creating a very vivid picture clarifying but not solving the issue.

i can discern pretty well my own creation and the product of someone else's mind. This time i was watching my dead wife's motion picture. 'My ex, my youngest daughter and me in the living room. i was playing with my youngest while i sensed my late wife's presence in the backstage. Her presence grew more concrete in the form of jumping black cats made out of smoke (probably the smoke of cigs cause my late wife used to smoke quite a lot). The jumping cats angled towards my youngest and i knew my late wife felt a longing to be with us again. The message could not be clearer. My heart grew tighter with compassion. Time could not be reversed. Unfortunately her insane act had opened a wide gap between us, between her and the child.

Aryeandris

How did you ever... make it.....right for her? I'm not saying it was wrong but I think u know what I mean?