The Mysterious Sleep Paralysis - OBEs

Carl Miller

i make her feel OK not judging her, carrying on, taking good care of Mirlene, not stalking her in the astral dimension. Our latest encounters have been featured by a feeling of peace. i do not blame her and we go on getting along well.

Carl Miller

Like Peter Pan
Now you know that i would be selling my clothes in BrasÃlia and in spite of the fact my ex-wife and me have never got along well as a couple, so much so that we got divorced, we would be good partners and business prospered.

We had been arguing too much during these business trips to BrasÃlia and one night having stayed at her aunt's house we had discussed so hard that i left her with her aunt and went to look for a hotel to take a rest cause i was just exhausted.
Jumped in the hotel bed and had one of the most incredible experiences i have ever had in all of my life.
Soon after heavily sleep i found myself out of the body watching my physical body lying there like a corpse.
i touched myself, my head, checked out that i was wide awake, with the difference that now i was taking on another body, the ghostly body as i use to say.
Well, i said to myself, 'i won't be staying here stuck in this hotel room. i will take a walk and visit Brasilia at night, i will ghostly fly around'.
i flew towards the glass window and pass through it easily without getting hurt.
So i visited Brasília in a most unforgettable way. i used to do that riding my car. i had always wanted to do it by hellicopter, but now i was flying and hovering like a hellicopter myself on the admin. buildings, the tv tower, the park, anywhere i'd like to go.
The interest thing and most relevant in this OBE is that while it took place i haven't lost awareness neither for a second.
i really was awareness myself, i was in possession of all my faculties like a spirit, like a ghost returning to the hotel room in which i left my physical body and getting into it in a tranquil way.
My physical body woke up after the ghost return and after that i could hardly go back to sleep. This was the most wonderful OBE i have ever had in locale I .

Carl Miller

out of the body connections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting tired of stating that we are multidimensional beings.
Souls can be defined as having a center- the ego, ahamkara. The ego becomes less and less egoic or selfish in the ongoing process of evolution.
Evolution is the most incorrect word cause in this word the psychological and cronological time is implied. It is definitely not a matter of time for consciousness simply in the explicit sense of being (verb to be=to exist as in the following example- 'God is'=God exists).
It is a matter of enlightenment, only don't ask me how to get enlightenment cause i do not know.
Connections or relationships are unavoidable, unpredictable and unstoppable (if this word has ever been created). Ah, d.it.
I only know i came across one of the members of my soul group and fortunately this personality soul is quite a pretty woman, a teacher. Well when she was admitted at the school i work for it was love at first sight.
Calm down this affair didn't work out as it should have ended. There are some dudes from my home town that got access to this thread and i cannot compromise the woman cause she is married. After a 6 month platonic relationship she moved out to another school and we definitely lost contact.
But she kind of missed me cause she told one of she friends she wanted to see me. So i came over to the school she is presently working and before classes began i hurriedly talked to her. I told her to simply keep on thinking of me so that we could react contact in the astral realm as long as she would understand that there could be friendship between a man and a woman.
Thinking of a man wouldn't make a sinner of her. Two weeks after i could notice the effects of that conversation. i dreamt of her. And when i say- i dreamt, i might as well say, we touched with all the realism as if i was 'feeling' her face in our 3d world- i would never do that cause i respect married women. And in the dream she was crying, her relationship with her husband was a hard trial to her, hard to cope with. i wouldn’t do anything to spoil their relationship, nothing. But, only if she does not stand that anymore and if they break up for one reason or another, i swear that i can take a chance on her, of course if she ever wants me by then, ahaha

Carl Miller

Re: experiences from tony-psychic attacks in the low astral affects the body

by Tony » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm

telepathy may occur most spontaneously as long as you keep consciousness in the intermediary state.
Sleep effects a partial freeing of the soul from the body. When you sleep, your spirit is, for the time being, in the state in which you will be after your death.
The spirits who at death are promptly freed from matter are those who, during their life, have had what may be called intelligent sleep.
Why cannot you remain conscious, aware, perceptive, on the fluid alpha, tetha state? First thing, we must consider that we have been educated, trained to believe there's nothing to be 'done' in these frequencies of vibrations but sleeping soundly or having most useless dreams.
Mostly it has never crossed our minds that we could possess other perceptive abilities above our ordinary senses of perceptions.
We have grown vicious in thinking, in false believing that i would sound inappropriate for a bourgois in suits pretending to be more than he is attending the same office routine, a man , who has a family, goes to the office for the next forty years, day after day, doing drudgery work without much meaning, wasting his life endlessly about nothing!
Why tapping into the remainig 80 per cent, dealing with 'fantasy', 'dreams' it does not sound appropriate in our acquisitive society. And mind what "my family", my friends will think about me? For that i sent my sound-'go to ...to societal acceptance and whatever comes with that, i will follow my own way.

One night i 'dreamt' of our shaman in the center and in the dream he was having a hard time to control himself not to punch or kick a man on 'the astral'. In the dream the shaman cursed the man jumped, bounced, danced with rage but didn't hit the man.
The shaman screamed like mad= 'i am bound to send you to hell right now'. 'why did you beat that boy that much to the point of sending him to the hospital? 'You demon, you.... ' and other words alike.

The following day right before the seance began i asked the shaman why he was so angry with the man in my previous night dream.
He explained= 'if i had punched that man there in the astral, i would have killed him'.
But why so much anger, 'master'- the intimate way i call him.
He replied= 'this man hit a boy so much he almost killed him'. 'if i had killed him on the astral i would have to give up working spiritually in the craft.'

Do i have to say i read the shaman's mind in 'my dream'.