THE SECRET SONG

AAA

Hey you,

FYI, I think you play your hand quite well. A royal straight flush beast 13 tricks any day.

Whoo Whoo. lol.

...or am I just whacko? Is this some crazy dream?

AAA

V,

I've been thinking about you since I woke up this morning. I genuinely appreciate you as a person. I think Very Highly of you, and have enjoyed our conversations. You have helped me more than you may realize.

But I don't appreciate you sneaking up on me like that. I didn't make the connection until after our last conversation. What's with that? I wish you had been more forthright. I still like you, but you're just another person driving me insane, motivating me to leave. What did I do to you? Why you gotta be like that? What are you doing?

AAA

2.%20Black%20and%20Red%20Yin%20Yang%20on%20Silver%20No.1.jpg

PH11102015841-75613277125

ASOHO

Hi As o

I As Ho

!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!

TimeFlipper

V,

I've been thinking about you since I woke up this morning. I genuinely appreciate you as a person. I think Very Highly of you, and have enjoyed our conversations. You have helped me more than you may realize.

But I don't appreciate you sneaking up on me like that. I didn't make the connection until after our last conversation. What's with that? I wish you had been more forthright. I still like you, but you're just another person driving me insane, motivating me to leave. What did I do to you? Why you gotta be like that? What are you doing?
Who are you referring to? :confused:

AAA

V,

V

TimeFlipper

V,

V
Oh :confused: