The Truth about Roswell: Decoding Decades of Deception

IlluminatiArchbishop

Honestly I think the ET conspiracy here never happened and it is just a psy op to keep us in fear of our useless American government

IlluminatiArchbishop

Personally think if our government actually found something then they would brag nonstop about it and try to make us fear them further.

OakFieldAlienz444

The story of roswell has endless contradictions in it. The main argument against the case is that old people get memories messed up. That's true but----Giant crash test dummies being remembered as small little guys with big heads?
Most of the records on Roswell were destroyed, so of COURSE there is not much evidence left except
testimony.

There's too much focus on it that's for sure. It's a distraction, especially considering there
were UFO crashes before Roswell including one in Missouri in I believe 1942 or so where
a pastor gave the aliens a "Christian burial"

What do I think about Roswell? I honestly don't know.
I think most people want to ignore it cuz the whole thing sounds silly,
but real research should not just involve "knee jerk" reactions.
True skepticism, HEALTHY skepticism should involve actual research and not just knee jerk reactions
cuz "OMG, aliens crashed in a desert? Why would aliens choose New Mexico?" so sick of hearing that.
Or "If aliens are so advanced why would they crash?" we only assume they're "advanced" first of all
cuz of science fiction not data. Secondly there's a million misconceptions there I won't even go into right now.
But----if I had to guess it was either a bizzare experiment using strange
"test pilots" that may have been god knows what----OR-----possibly actual aliens.
As I've gotten older I think it's most likely it was not really aliens but I'm ninety nine percent sure they were
covering up something and it was probably NOT Project Mogul but something very similar.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Still thinking the majority of the government know nothing about ET life as if they did then they would talk about it constantly to make us fear them more. I do know that the ETs dislike most government agencies of Earth thus our government agencies have a short time to play God before they are eradicated. Anyhow they also dislike Delta type people and proclaim most government agents are said type of people. So what I am getting at is there will be a mass genocide that will be good for some of us but we will be very few as most people are Delta types.

OakFieldAlienz444

Still thinking the majority of the government know nothing about ET life as if they did then they would talk about it constantly to make us fear them more. I do know that the ETs dislike most government agencies of Earth thus our government agencies have a short time to play God before they are eradicated. Anyhow they also dislike Delta type people and proclaim most government agents are said type of people. So what I am getting at is there will be a mass genocide that will be good for some of us but we will be very few as most people are Delta types.

Disagree here. I think there's reasons they cover it up.Not due to people "not being able to handle it" per se but because of enemy nations rivaling not JUST for the best bombs but the best "alien tech" and doing that openly
would cause what "they" would consider "global chaos" IMO.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I think there is a worldwide conspiracy to keep us all in the dark about ET. What we need to do is just a massive worldwide stampede to eliminate all governments. I'm perfectly fine living without a government.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I think there is a worldwide conspiracy to keep us all in the dark about ET. What we need to do is just a massive worldwide stampede to eliminate all governments. I'm perfectly fine living without a government.
Anyone that knows anything about ET life forms tend to be ridiculed and labeled insane sadly. Anyhow most government agencies I still believe know nothing but that they are not going to be able to control us all forever thus they are getting crazier and more hostile.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Anyone that knows anything about ET life forms tend to be ridiculed and labeled insane sadly. Anyhow most government agencies I still believe know nothing but that they are not going to be able to control us all forever thus they are getting crazier and more hostile.
I personally am waiting for the ETs to eliminate the governments once they arrive. Anyhow we need a government just not the ones we have on Earth currently