The Truth about Roswell: Decoding Decades of Deception

IlluminatiArchbishop

You can't really argue with that. Then there's the whole "does peace and freedom lead to 'decadence and debauchery' nonsense too, lol. Governments historically are the biggest murderers,
never really argued with that. I have noticed that people are very very split on
just regular human activity and what's ok and what isn't though.
And how do you have a moral society without a framework?
Are people naturally moral?
This is what I'm not sure about.
You should be naturally moral lol though some people just have no moral principles

OakFieldAlienz444

A lot of people don't know the full history of how tyrants end up the way they are to begin with.
Before the holocaust and a lot of other things the Nazis were seen as the heroes
of Germany because the Weimar Republic was at the time a much worse government
in terms of economics and just being able to buy food.

There seem to be always problems no matter what you do.

IlluminatiArchbishop

A lot of people don't know the full history of how tyrants end up the way they are to begin with.
Before the holocaust and a lot of other things the Nazis were seen as the heroes
of Germany because the Weimar Republic was at the time a much worse government
in terms of economics and just being able to buy food.

There seem to be always problems no matter what you do.
Ever heard of the Jewish Red Army and that Jewish people sided with the Soviet Union during WW1? Not all history is as it seems

OakFieldAlienz444

“I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. “I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.” (John 17:11, 14–15.)