The Truth about Roswell: Decoding Decades of Deception

OakFieldAlienz444

I personally am waiting for the ETs to eliminate the governments once they arrive. Anyhow we need a government just not the ones we have on Earth currently

No such thing as government is a myth. Even if you eliminated all governments
there would be tribal mentalities and people would split into groups
most likely lead by leaders. They might not call it "government" but
it would end up the same if not worse.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Anyone that knows anything about ET life forms tend to be ridiculed and labeled insane sadly. Anyhow most government agencies I still believe know nothing but that they are not going to be able to control us all forever thus they are getting crazier and more hostile.

I came across a very interesting principle on how the ET operate their craft recently. They don't need to use electromagnetic forces at all. They just tap into space-time directly. The thing is our physics is complete bullshit. And I think we are being manipulated into believing bullshit over what we can see directly with our own eyes.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No such thing as government is a myth. Even if you eliminated all governments
there would be tribal mentalities and people would split into groups
most likely lead by leaders. They might not call it "government" but
it would end up the same if not worse.

People exercising a right to bear arms without restriction are the solution. I think you would be surprised how polite and peaceful people become when everyone carries a firearm.

OakFieldAlienz444

People exercising a right to bear arms without restriction are the solution. I think you would be surprised how polite and peaceful people become when everyone carries a firearm.

Actually I wouldn't be. I know that the blue states by and large have more gun crime
and that with the exception of countries that just never had guns to begin with per se
that most of the time that's the case. I don't identify as liberal or conservative
I am very down the middle. What I was trying to eventually get at is that
spiritual evolution is the ultimate solution rather than just humanity running around
like chickens with their heads cut off debating government vs no government.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Actually I wouldn't be. I know that the blue states by and large have more gun crime
and that with the exception of countries that just never had guns to begin with per se
that most of the time that's the case. I don't identify as liberal or conservative
I am very down the middle. What I was trying to eventually get at is that
spiritual evolution is the ultimate solution rather than just humanity running around
like chickens with their heads cut off debating government vs no government.
Spiritual people are the bane of scientists lol.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'll just bet that peace lovers outnumber crazy people by 100 to 1. We all know who the crazy people are. They always seem to be in government trying to destroy peace.

You can't really argue with that. Then there's the whole "does peace and freedom lead to 'decadence and debauchery' nonsense too, lol. Governments historically are the biggest murderers,
never really argued with that. I have noticed that people are very very split on
just regular human activity and what's ok and what isn't though.
And how do you have a moral society without a framework?
Are people naturally moral?
This is what I'm not sure about.