The Walking Dead

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We just watched the S05 finale. I think it was great and quite satisfying.

Without spoiling too much, did you guys like it?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am pleased that Rick was told to do what he did. It's a shame we are up in the air about the fate of Neil, though.

Yes, enjoyed it thoroughly.

The spinoff series starts this summer: Fear the Walking Dead. It seems that they are going to show how it all started.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can't believe I didn't even see this spin-off trailer. It looks promising, can't wait to see if it has the same look and feel as the Walking Dead. It will be interesting for sure!

I thought the finale had pretty much everything a finale needs. It wasn't the greatest finale ever, but it was satisfying. Many times they work hard to make the finale shocking and end the season with a huge BANG! I don't think it was the case here, as there were episodes in S05 that were much more shocking, gore and intense than the finale. It was alright to me, I liked it. :)

TnWatchdog

I see season 5 is now on Netfix. I will start watching it once I finish watching ZOO.
Did you all like season 5? You have been very quite or have you been secretly planning for a zombie apacolypse?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I see season 5 is now on Netfix. I will start watching it once I finish watching ZOO.
Did you all like season 5? You have been very quite or have you been secretly planning for a zombie apacolypse?

We're just waiting for season 6, which starts in a few weeks. :) :)

TnWatchdog

Got thru the first four episodes of season #5...it has gotten a bit gross for being a family show. lol

I remember family shows use to be like 'Leave It To Beaver'. If remade today I can imagine Ward asking June, "Where is the Beaver?" June replies, "The Beaver is outside playing with Wally." Upon a second look she says, " Ward, Wally is eating the Beaver", as Wally has turned into a zombie.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Got thru the first four episodes of season #5...it has gotten a bit gross for being a family show. lol

I remember family shows use to be like 'Leave It To Beaver'. If remade today I can imagine Ward asking June, "Where is the Beaver?" June replies, "The Beaver is outside playing with Wally." Upon a second look she says, " Ward, Wally is eating the Beaver", as Wally has turned into a zombie.

It's not a family show. LOL. The whole focus is on survival and the fact that humans are the worst enemy of all.

TimeFlipper

We have that series over here in the UK now ::LOL::
Its the illuminatis way of telling us that Christianity is wrong and if you believe in it then all you will become is a walking dead person cursed to spend the rest of time like that forever :eek::D

TnWatchdog

We have that series over here in the UK now ::LOL::
Its the illuminatis way of telling us that Christianity is wrong and if you believe in it then all you will become is a walking dead person cursed to spend the rest of time like that forever :eek::D
Do you have it on the tube or is it on Netflix or something like Netflix? When I was younger I watched gory shows but not so much now but this show grows on you as I was hooked after the first episode.