The Walking Dead

We just watched the S05 finale. I think it was great and quite satisfying.

Without spoiling too much, did you guys like it?

I am pleased that Rick was told to do what he did. It's a shame we are up in the air about the fate of Neil, though.

Yes, enjoyed it thoroughly.

The spinoff series starts this summer: Fear the Walking Dead. It seems that they are going to show how it all started.

Can't believe I didn't even see this spin-off trailer. It looks promising, can't wait to see if it has the same look and feel as the Walking Dead. It will be interesting for sure!

I thought the finale had pretty much everything a finale needs. It wasn't the greatest finale ever, but it was satisfying. Many times they work hard to make the finale shocking and end the season with a huge BANG! I don't think it was the case here, as there were episodes in S05 that were much more shocking, gore and intense than the finale. It was alright to me, I liked it. :)

I see season 5 is now on Netfix. I will start watching it once I finish watching ZOO.
Did you all like season 5? You have been very quite or have you been secretly planning for a zombie apacolypse?

I see season 5 is now on Netfix. I will start watching it once I finish watching ZOO.
Did you all like season 5? You have been very quite or have you been secretly planning for a zombie apacolypse?

We're just waiting for season 6, which starts in a few weeks. :) :)

Got thru the first four episodes of season #5...it has gotten a bit gross for being a family show. lol

I remember family shows use to be like 'Leave It To Beaver'. If remade today I can imagine Ward asking June, "Where is the Beaver?" June replies, "The Beaver is outside playing with Wally." Upon a second look she says, " Ward, Wally is eating the Beaver", as Wally has turned into a zombie.

Got thru the first four episodes of season #5...it has gotten a bit gross for being a family show. lol

I remember family shows use to be like 'Leave It To Beaver'. If remade today I can imagine Ward asking June, "Where is the Beaver?" June replies, "The Beaver is outside playing with Wally." Upon a second look she says, " Ward, Wally is eating the Beaver", as Wally has turned into a zombie.

It's not a family show. LOL. The whole focus is on survival and the fact that humans are the worst enemy of all.

We have that series over here in the UK now :XD:
Its the illuminatis way of telling us that Christianity is wrong and if you believe in it then all you will become is a walking dead person cursed to spend the rest of time like that forever :eek::D

We have that series over here in the UK now :XD:
Its the illuminatis way of telling us that Christianity is wrong and if you believe in it then all you will become is a walking dead person cursed to spend the rest of time like that forever :eek::D
Do you have it on the tube or is it on Netflix or something like Netflix? When I was younger I watched gory shows but not so much now but this show grows on you as I was hooked after the first episode.