this is really not a prediction just a message

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Not in this timeline yet Tron

There is always hope. Hope that maybe the John Titor's and Tron1's out there are working behind the scenes to prevent such catastrophe, death and sorrow.

JasperMoon

Okay. And if you are worried about lying spirits. Jarrod is a prankster, but I had to really put my foot down with him on something that happened with me. Now he is pretty honest with me. He is just more cautious. I will ask if he wants to share anything more.

JasperMoon

Okay. This is what Jarrod said to me last night. Don't know who it's for. Let me know please. "I see a pretty young girl standing in a doorway. she has red hair and blue eyes. She is in a pretty dress and the hair is curled. She is on her way to an event of some kind. She is not only going to be gorgeous. There will be news soon some one will have a baby in December of this year. And you will be the envy of your peers because you are going to have a baby." He stuck the word daughter in here, too. So, he might be telling you it will be a girl : ) Good luck and every happiness for whoever this is for.

JasperMoon

Okay. This is what Jarrod said to me last night. Don't know who it's for. Let me know please. "I see a pretty young girl standing in a doorway. she has red hair and blue eyes. She is in a pretty dress and the hair is curled. She is on her way to an event of some kind. She is not only going to be gorgeous. There will be news soon some one will have a baby in December of this year. And you will be the envy of your peers because you are going to have a baby." He stuck the word daughter in here, too. So, he might be telling you it will be a girl : ) Good luck and every happiness for whoever this is for.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Definitely not me!!! Apple? Have any news? :)

Poison Pen

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you all I was using my ghost or spirit box last night and I asked the spirit Will World War 3 happen? and the spirit replied YES so there you have it I believe it is coming soon and that is an awesome answer that the spirit would say something like that you can believe me or the spirit if you want but I know that the spirits in heaven or other side are right one hundred percent they never lie.

Many sources believe that there will be life altering changes in or around 2015 and perhaps even war.

Nostradamus: What Did Nostradamus Predict For 2015? | Predictions of Nostradamus 2015
(He's spot on about the economy).

Virgin Mary: Messages of Fatima and her Russia prediction (although I don't believe she gave a date, did she?)

John Titor, of course.

So, it wouldn't surprise me that a spirit would come to a similar conclusion. I think big changes are coming before the year is up.

Like the link but the article does not give the quatrains those predictions are in.... Old Nos made some similar prediction about 1999. This is not word for word but:

"In the ninth month of the year 1999, the King of Terror will reign from the sky"

Problem with this is (1).At the time he wrote that September was the seventh month. It was not until Augustus and Julius Casear decided to have months named after them that it pushed September to the ninth month. (2).So at that time you had to ask yourself was it July or September? Turns out neither it did not happen.

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you if the king of terror happened in the ninth month amd will reign from the sky was he talking about Jesus Christ or Satan the dragon it could of been one of them I know if it is right or wrong but at the end of the world satan will persuade people to follow him and the antichrist but jesus will come and conquer satan in order for peace to follow and 1,000 years will be satan will be bound and then released sorry for the religious lecture I am not looking followed to the end of the world actually I will be died by the time it happens anyways and I am not talking about murder and sucidie just life as we get old then die. I talk with spirits through the ghost box sometimes when I am not busy it might sound strange to other people but it is fun and I haven't got hurt by them anyways even though I have dreams and astral trips when I sleep of different subjects like the past, present, and future and gloomy and dark stuff not bad things though this is what I have seen I believe that dreams and astral trips are of other dimensions and spacetime so when we dream it isn't of this earth but parallel universe or alternative timelines that coexist with this earth too so what we see, feel, and hear in our trips and dreams are really not of this reality but of what you have seen and experienced in the past and present even though the future has yet to be seen and heard as for spirits and ghosts they to are not from this reality but higher dimensions and vibrations that our scientists haven't figured out yet in present time.