1. Dismiss Notice

Time to Build It

Discussion in 'Time Travel Discussion' started by DoctorZ, Jan 9, 2017.

1. DoctorZ

DoctorZ THinkharder is my alternate internet name

thank you, may all of you guys and gals have a happy holiday

TimeFlipper, Mayhem and Einstein like this.
  2. KeyHolder777

KeyHolder777 Senior Member

I'm around but, i'm sorry, i am moving on from time travel, It's time that I move on i've had 3 people and a family pet pass away in the ;ast week. I will keep an eye out for you dr z. I must concentrate on my family as much as I do not want to. Good Luck.

3. DoctorZ

Good luck and take care

4. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Its almost one year since you made that posting, and in that one year absolutely nothing has changed, which includes another girl assistant..
    I think instead of calling yourself Doctor Z, i suggest you go for Doctor Who Two...
    Nobody on Paranormalis will fund you Francois, so perhaps you need to finally repair that gravity generator which set on fire....

Im certain that you could repair it for a small amount of money, and as you showed us in your video clip, you already have the other pieces of equipment available for the brossard experiment....

5. 9th Wave

9th Wave Member

TimeFlipper likes this.
  6. trac smit

trac smit Junior Member

Hi. I am unemployed mech. I have some cash, but no credit... Houses r cheap now.. With help, I could buy one... With payment drop I could have $$ free for materials. Recycle is good here. Have time... Wouldn't FTL be easier... TV is locked tite... Screens r fensed in on purpose. E mail me about IRL schemes... Lost in VT, [email protected]
    Thanks. Be safe.

7. DoctorZ

If thing havent move , you might have notice a pattern , i told everyone in my daily vlog on my youtube summer time was going to be busy and switching from one job to another didnt help me get more fund to spend on project, only recently things have improve , my depressions has taken a leave and gave me enough opportunity to develop my skill anew and make new product , i am confident and more capable now more than ever to make this project, what i would ask everyone is to help me with every part i need to make the project i will post what electronic i need and see if anyone can help by searching for the parts and i will make it on my end one part at a time , so if you guys trust me i will try to save my own money to make them one by one, since i have access to an electronic store and cost price, so please let me know if you are all willing to help me along this path , i am serious and its time to build it
    thank you

8. DoctorZ

email send

9. DoctorZ

The device i plan to build is a portal generator , well sorta,
    like i mention in the pass, ( this year in my vlog ) i need to generate a certain level of gravity ( gravity field) a frequency ( audio , radio wave ) and energy ( 12vdc )
    a circuit that can generate radio frequency , this would be attach to a pulse generator ( to feed the magnet by a pulse of current ) and a lcd display to show me what i control * wich would display the frequency , and energy level and pulse beat
    if you understand my request let me know if not well thanks any way , we need to get this rolling and this is a start,
    if i can gather more of my idea in more explainable manner i will post it again
    thank you sincerely
    FrancoiƩ
    aka drz

Einstein, LilLdyBg and Mayhem like this.
  10. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Regarding the Portal Generator Francoie, what is the Radio Frequency that you want, and how do you create the Gravity Field with a Radio Wave an Audio Wave a Magnet or Electromagnet plus 12vdc?..Im getting the idea that the Portal Generator increases the normal gravity on Earth, within a confined space perhaps??....What modulation will you require on the Radio Wave, if any? :)..

How many Pulse Beats per second will be needed?...Iam asking you all this just incase a radio transmitter might be capable of giving you everything that you need in just one box :)...Im thinking about a small Amateur Radio Transceiver inductively coupled to a Ferrite Rod, to create the Electromagnet...The Display Frequency would actually be the Radio Transceivers Frequency Display, however you might not need, or like, the Amateur Radio Transceivers idea.:D.

Let us all know what parts you need for the project..:cool:.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018