Time travel a reality.... what do you think?

Could time travel technologies be used to help heal humanity?

• Total voters

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
ry and look at it from the viewpoint of a time traveler. What could possibly be gained from bragging about being a time traveler? I see no gain whatsoever.
The actual time travelers that do time travel just don't seem to brag about it. So far, I only know of one individual with a story that I want to believe. But in order for me to believe his story, I would have to verify his claim.

Exactly. Unless they had a reason/purpose for posting, I believe most would be completely camouflage. We would have no clue they existed.

ry and look at it from the viewpoint of a time traveler. What could possibly be gained from bragging about being a time traveler? I see no gain whatsoever.
The actual time travelers that do time travel just don't seem to brag about it. So far, I only know of one individual with a story that I want to believe. But in order for me to believe his story, I would have to verify his claim.

Exactly. Unless they had a reason/purpose for posting, I believe most would be completely camouflage. We would have no clue they existed.
The only reason I'm posting is to share what I have learned in hopes that others will benefit, because the inequity plaguing my people of the planet is going to meet a quick end, and the ones promoting the injustice will have their faces made public, because it is only a matter of time.

Einstein, Earth is Toroidal. You are toroidal too.
r001.jpg

Ayasano

The only reason I'm posting is to share what I have learned in hopes that others will benefit, because the inequity plaguing my people of the planet is going to meet a quick end, and the ones promoting the injustice will have their faces made public, because it is only a matter of time.

They're mostly public already, it's just most people don't care enough to do anything, sadly.

Actually, the Earth is an oblate spheroid, as countless photos and observation from the surface have shown us.

I'm not entirely sure why you would think Einstein is shaped like a torus. Unless he's like those lizards in human suits, except it's a torus in a human suit? How would it manipulate the suit without any hands?

They're mostly public already, it's just most people don't care enough to do anything, sadly.

Actually, the Earth is an oblate spheroid, as countless photos and observation from the surface have shown us.

I'm not entirely sure why you would think Einstein is shaped like a torus. Unless he's like those lizards in human suits, except it's a torus in a human suit? How would it manipulate the suit without any hands?
"Actually, the Earth is an oblate spheroid, as countless photos and observation from the surface have shown us."
I was viewing earth from a 5th dimensional perspective when I said it was toroidal.

"I'm not entirely sure why you would think Einstein is shaped like a torus."
Because he's got two eyes, a mouth, feet and hands. Come on man, if you're going to play the roll of さのまる then you've see そん ごくう. ;p

Ayasano

"Actually, the Earth is an oblate spheroid, as countless photos and observation from the surface have shown us."
I was viewing earth from a 5th dimensional perspective when I said it was toroidal.

Because he's got two eyes, a mouth, feet and hands. Come on man, if you're going to play the roll of さのまる then you've see そん ごくう. ;p

Despite the name, I'm not Japanese, it's just a psuedonym I've used for a long time. (To the point where the only character I can read there is 'no'. For some reason that one stuck) I'm not a Dragon Ball Z fan, either. Both of those mean I have no idea what you're getting at here.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Despite the name, I'm not Japanese, it's just a psuedonym I've used for a long time. (To the point where the only character I can read there is 'no'. For some reason that one stuck) I'm not a Dragon Ball Z fan, either. Both of those mean I have no idea what you're getting at here.

Did you know there are Titor parallels in Dragon Ball Z?

Did you know there are Titor parallels in Dragon Ball Z?
7 dragon balls
5 points to stars
Shen-Long ancient spiritual dragon of the ages
Sun Wukong, Monkey King Equal to the Heavens
Tecciztecatl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Aztec mythology, Tecciztecatl (Classical Nahuatl: Tēucciztēcatl[teːkʷ.sis.ˈteː.kat͡ɬ], "Old Moon god"; also Tecuciztecal, Tecuciztecatl) was a lunar deity, representing the old "man-in-the-moon".
he gods, being somewhat class conscious, were angry that rich and proud Tecciztecatl had to follow humble Nanauatl, threw a rabbit at Tecciztecatl leaving an imprint of the rabbit’s shape and dimming Tecciztecatl’s brightness to the point where he could only be seen at night.
220px-Rabbit_in_the_moon_standing_by_pot.png

qvptL4e.jpg

Sun_Wukong_and_Jade_Rabbit.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, the story line.... and if I remember correctly, the main character time traveled, met his previous self, etc.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
JD, you're beginning to remind me of someone. White horse. White rabbit. All these codes and obsessions. If you're not him, you are LIKE him. It's not necessarily a bad thing per se. I'm just observing. That, and every time someone "different" comes on here and contacts me directly, I suspect they are someone else in disguise. Call me paranoid. :D

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And I'm sure you are familiar with these if what I'm saying is true.

And you are looking for Alice, are you not?