Time travel a reality.... what do you think?

Could time travel technologies be used to help heal humanity?

• Total voters

IroncladMarshmallow

I never understood why people think that if they spew out a bunch of technical talk randomly, it makes them look like a time traveler. *scratches head*
Because quantum fluctuations in the scalar field cause temporal vortex motion when irradiated by high intensity boson beams! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I should be nicer to the guy. He's new, and I don't want to scare him away.

Based on his posting content, I'm not sure he was mentally here anyway.
I know, I just don't like to be the bad guy. It was early morning and I was not exactly in the best mood. lol

I like how you validate yourself to invalidate others instead of validating others to learn from them.

By the way, "quantum fluctuations in the scalar field";
"Inequality on a transient scale is equality."

But you're too busy with your conflagrant arrogance to see how stupid you are when it comes to being simple.
By the way, Einstein,

"I see the universe as existing only because of inequality. Which does suggest no zero-points."
What do you think CALCULUS IS?
Infinite summation of the infinitesimal is integration, differentiation between infinitesimals is a rate of change.

You should work up on your math; the whole of the one is the one of the whole. You cite Newton's Principia Mathematica as "proof that atomic bombs don't make sense, WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO!!!!!1"

Maybe when you can understand someone else, you'd be less quick to judge them:

fruition of your ignorance, is that really what you're looking to flaunt?

I like how you validate yourself to invalidate others instead of validating others to learn from them.

By the way, "quantum fluctuations in the scalar field";
"Inequality on a transient scale is equality."

But you're too busy with your conflagrant arrogance to see how stupid you are when it comes to being simple.
By the way, Einstein,

"I see the universe as existing only because of inequality. Which does suggest no zero-points."
What do you think CALCULUS IS?
Infinite summation of the infinitesimal is integration, differentiation between infinitesimals is a rate of change.

You should work up on your math; the whole of the one is the one of the whole. You cite Newton's Principia Mathematica as "proof that atomic bombs don't make sense, WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO!!!!!1"

Maybe when you can understand someone else, you'd be less quick to judge them:

fruition of your ignorance, is that really what you're looking to flaunt?
By the way, Einstein, since you laughingly cite a difference in teaching of the right-hand rule as proof we have been "lied to" by educators, shows you learn by rules instead of intuitively understanding the notion of a curl and gradient when it comes to point-charges.

Walt

I don't think the secret government is ours. In fact whoever they are, I don't believe they have benevolent intentions for us at all.

The Slayer Exciter coil does not use capacitors to develop its electrical field. It uses negative feedback to create an electrical oscillator. This appears to me to be something entirely outside the realm of our science. But it has my interest because it is inherently safe to play with.
Vajra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Really, instead of name-calling and being childish, "diagnosing" me as mentally unsound, how about you learn more?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
JDHallorannTitor

I have a completely open mind over just about everything. Doesn't mean I'll accept anything you have to say. But I will listen. But so far you have ignored my request to explain your initial posts. Point by point would be best. But if you don't wish to explain, then why did you bother to make the posts to begin with? So far no one here even has a clue what you are trying to say. So without explaining yourself you do indeed appear to be crazy. But I suppose some people might even consider me crazy for being so open minded. But this is the place for examining the wild and wacky things that exist in the real world. So rather than attacking people for not understanding you, why not try and educate them on the things you are trying to say?

JDHallorannTitor

I have a completely open mind over just about everything. Doesn't mean I'll accept anything you have to say. But I will listen. But so far you have ignored my request to explain your initial posts. Point by point would be best. But if you don't wish to explain, then why did you bother to make the posts to begin with? So far no one here even has a clue what you are trying to say. So without explaining yourself you do indeed appear to be crazy. But I suppose some people might even consider me crazy for being so open minded. But this is the place for examining the wild and wacky things that exist in the real world. So rather than attacking people for not understanding you, why not try and educate them on the things you are trying to say?
What exactly would you like me to explain?
Language is just compartmentalized expression of DNA.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Start with the atomic bomb. I don't buy the U235 slammed into U238 story. But let me hear what you have to say about it.

Start with the atomic bomb. I don't buy the U235 slammed into U238 story. But let me hear what you have to say about it.
“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana,
hurled a single projectile
charged with the power of the Universe.

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.”

“Dense arrows of flame,
like a great shower,
issued forth upon creation,
encompassing the enemy.
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow
Clouds roared upward,
showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly…
the very elements seemed disturbed.
The sun seemed to waver in the heavens
The earth shook,
scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon.

Elephants burst into flame
and ran to and fro in a frenzy…
over a vast area,
other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass
the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely.”
— The Mahabharata

From the Ramayana
“(It was a weapon) so powerful
that it could destroy the earth in an instant–
A great soaring sound in smoke and flames–
And on it sits death…” . — The Ramayana

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It looks like someone else from the past is describing the effects of an atomic weapon. That would have to come from a factual knowledge base to do that. Our knowledge base is presently fictionally based. I'm saying you can't invent an atomic weapon from theory. You would need real hard facts to do that. My investigations tend to indicate that the dimension of time was being manipulated to develop the huge energies witnessed. Where is that knowledge now? And how did that knowledge disappear?

It looks like someone else from the past is describing the effects of an atomic weapon. That would have to come from a factual knowledge base to do that. Our knowledge base is presently fictionally based. I'm saying you can't invent an atomic weapon from theory. You would need real hard facts to do that. My investigations tend to indicate that the dimension of time was being manipulated to develop the huge energies witnessed. Where is that knowledge now? And how did that knowledge disappear?
The Scourge and Dirge of the Roman Papacy, and their bloody, Feasting Tyrants, of course.
Monarchy by corporate and religious enslavement through corruption of ideals, morality, and deceit of the children.
History is written in the name of the victor.

I have met Christ. He's a cool guy. His main thing is peace and love.
And we have allies in the skies;
time-travel is as impossible as nuclear fission:
life is as possible as existence; flying saucers are real.

I gave you a function, Einstein.
a^2 + b^2 = c^2

O(a,b,x,y,t)^2 = c^2

Imagine E=MC^2 as the hypotenuse between your index and thumb.

F4F6SBR.png

From theory, from observation, and from experimentation, yes, you can invent an atomic weapon. Unfortunately.
And, from theory, and from observation, and from experimentation, yes, you can invent an atomic generator. Unfortunately, fission is old technology. It's also catastrophically hazardous: see Fukushima. Oil is disgustingly crude for means, too. All to serve war, fascism, and the tyrants, my friend.
Have you ever been on the Black Knight Satellite? It's fun up here.

Plasma is old technology too.
Fusion is harnessing plasma. It is the exact opposite of fission.

What goes up, must come down, Einstein. Fission is going up. Fusion is going down.

The universe is a closed system. Consciousness is an open system. The universe is a closed system, it follows the laws of karma yoga; equality, duality.
The first law of thermodynamics illustrates something that has been known for thousands of years.

Consciousness follows the law of will. Consciousness is nonduality. The entire universe is conscious, Einstein.
There are more than one universe, too.

Life is exceedingly brilliant.

1PLUCKT4ALL
Peace, Love, Unity, Creation, Knowledge, Truth.
4 All is 1;
All is Sacred.