Time travel could create doppelgangers that would ultimately destroy each other

TimeFlipper

Further, since we know you're reading...

Yes, I know I'm firing rounds through a truck full of nitro. Look at the position you put me in. Who really wants that kind of power? You know I'm not falling for the grandfather thing. And you know I'll die before giving up the twins. How many?,Half of Europe and North America? How many Semites? Asians? ...I wonder. You also know I'm not scared to negate you. I guess I'll see you around, huh?

I keep racking my brain trying to figure out how we're going to pulled that off. I see some of the parameters, as well as your mistakes. The only thing I can come up with is that I'll fail, not try, or she'll take the advice. Or is it a shell game? ...A well well well game? Do I have to talk to the infant? Maybe not such a good idea, huh? ...or did someone else do that? Perhaps my confusion is for the best? lol.

And what's with the virgin? ..a surrogate, ...metaphor? WTH? What Semite has straw colored hair? ..or are they lying? Or is it figurative?

AND HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW? IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?

You gotta get me the hell out of here, or we have to leave. Because at this point, and as you are well aware, I really couldn't give a shit less at this point.

Okay m8, if you say so...; also don't let the door hit you on your way out...
Im thinking the same as you are Chris..."blocking button"...

Itheblaze

Show pity. He belongs to the AAA, you know, the Acid Assemblies of Adventures. I still remember their motto back in my youth...' Wash your Window Pane and let the Yellow Sunshine Zen'.