Time travel idea

Angelhoney

Too bad we missed the opportunity to send messages to KEO, the satellite that will orbit the earth for 50 000 yars and then return to earth.

Angelhoney

Guys, i see that the location is written in numbers that I don't understand in Stephen Hawkings Invitation. How can I find out what the earths location was in December 2015? C

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3

timecore

I would put them underwater and then divers can see them.That are in the future.
When you say underwater, where exactly do you mean? Because if you're talking about an ocean or sea, it may not be easy for anyone to find them.
Underwater near a beach.But i like the satellite idea better.But there are three problems they run out of power and
loose orbit.Or they could smash into meterorite.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Write the message on stone tablets. Put the tablets in an incredibly thick sealed safe. Or a safe within a safe within a safe. Talk about a time capsule!

Hide the safe on a very high mountain.

I'm not sure I'd hide anything underwater. I fear it might corrode and become damaged over the ages.

When properly sealed, is stone more durable than steel or titanium, for instance? We're talking thousand and million years here.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Guys, i see that the location is written in numbers that I don't understand in Stephen Hawkings Invitation. How can I find out what the earths location was in December 2015? C

The numbers refer to the Longitude and Latitude coordinates for any location on the earth. A hand held GPS device could also tell you these numbers too.