Time travel idea

tflofasho

Maybe I'm just being a pretentious know it all hipster? I learned to open my mind to stuff like that after a while and break out of the while social conditioning.

Also, check this out. You might like it.

A little conspirator and he talks about being on acid trips, but... You decide how you think and feel of it.

Angelhoney

This guy talks about why the Montauk project is a hoax.
What he says makes sense

If you're an academic like me, you should probably get into indie music, films, games, anime and manga and you'll see that sometimes, you have to discredit things alot of the time and people's claims also.

Sure, you can take it for what it is face value and all, but in all honesty, they could've had their memories wiped as people claim can and has happened. But still... interesting down to earth perspective either way.

It's never easy being a journalist researcher.
Well I'm the type of person who who likes to exclude all possible logical explanations before believing anything. The Montauk project may or may not have taken place, it's hard to believe without evidence!

tflofasho

Yeah but evidence is always justifiable.

Truth is relative, facts aren't.

That's why science is ironically like the bible. You either take it up by faith or not. It's all observation based that's always subject to change over time anyways.

TimeFlipper

View attachment 3397
What he says makes sense
Iam sorry to say that the hoax hunter does not make any sense at all....I too have those same books and have read them extensively, plus i have VHS tapes and a DVD all with Preston Nichols explaining and demonstrating his vast electronic knowledge regarding the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment...The hoax hunter mentions nothing about him...The two guys who sent him those emails are simply disinformation people..did the hoax hunter bother to research the claims they made about themselves?..No.

I have read several hoax claims regarding the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment, but none of them have ever tried to disprove the electronic equipment used that Preston Nichols explains in great detail and technically..There will always be the disinformation people around, but none of them will ever try to enter into technical details...all they can do is try to contradict what they have read about, and are government employed people hired to be disinformationists to protect the "status quo" :) The hoax hunter is NOT a good researcher...
069.JPG

Last edited:

tflofasho

View attachment 3397
What he says makes sense
Iam sorry to say that the hoax hunter does not make any sense at all....I too have those same books and have read them extensively, plus i have VHS tapes and a DVD all with Preston Nichols explaining and demonstrating his vast electronic knowledge regarding the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment...The hoax hunter mentions nothing about him...The two guys who sent him those emails are simply disinformation people..did the hoax hunter bother to research the claims they made about themselves?..No.

I have read several hoax claims regarding the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment, but none of them have ever tried to disprove the electronic equipment used that Preston Nichols explains in great detail and technically..There will always be the disinformation people around, but none of them will ever try to enter into technical details...all they can do is try to contradict what they have read about, and are government employed people hired to be disinformationists to protect the "status quo" :) The hoax hunter is NOT a good researcher...
View attachment 3398

Bro... I just want to come and hug you man... You have no clue how happy I am right now, knowing you can't and said this and it put a great deal of relief on my face right now. I am crying right now, knowing you said this because my faith has honestly waivered and I lost sense of myself and got all crazy and ridiculous last night.

I was going thru a lot and hoped that somehow someway I could be able to get out and go back and relive life again somehow the past many years. You have seriously come and made my day and I seriously am happy knowing you did this.

Can't wait to go back into the past.

Genius

King Ivan
If you want something that can survive time itself, you'll probably need to engrave those messages in stone, like the ancient civilizations did. Stone is a pretty reliable medium that will survive almost anything.
You know... That's actually not a bad idea. I'm gonna do it! But I'll do it on several stones in case one gets lost.