TIME TRAVEL TALES

Negan

THE member
No doors? Autonomous vehicle?

Felt more like this;

646e72d1bff657d7521f9fe0dfdfb9f7.jpg

But the one I was in / imagined had split front windows and was more enclosed.

Harte

Maybe the answer to how to build a Time Machine is to reverse engineer it.

Instead of trying to figure out how to do it, try and copy those who have done it.

One example:

From enigmose: In March 1895 a NY Herald reporter found Tesla in a cafe visibly shaken after being accidentally zapped by over 3 million volts of electricity. ... He claimed that was able to see the immediate past, present and future simultaneously, but unable to act as he was paralyzed within the electrical field.

Apparently one way to see the future is to get zapped with a lot of electricity.
The New York Herald article itself shows that this story is BS.
This is the Herald article referenced at the mentioned fringe website.

There is a fairly large mythos that has been created about Tesla. This "story" is one example of it.

Harte

Harte

I gave you a link to the article itself. There were only two articles concerning Tesla from the New York Herald in 1895. The other one is also at that site. So, pick one and show me how the reporter "...found Tesla in a cafe visibly shaken after being accidentally zapped by over 3 million volts of electricity." Hint - it isn't there.
What IS there is a mention of when Tesla actually was electrocuted once.
Also, almost everything on this website IS a "made up story."

But not my posts.

Harte

Treversal

I gave you a link to the article itself. There were only two articles concerning Tesla from the New York Herald in 1895. The other one is also at that site. There were only two articles concerning Tesla from the New York Herald in 1895. Hint - it isn't there.
What IS there is a mention of when Tesla actually was electrocuted once.
Also, almost everything on this website IS a "made up story."

But not my posts.

Harte
There were only two articles concerning Tesla from the New York Herald in 1895. - What if there was only one article. That does not mean it`s a false story.

So, pick one and show me how the reporter "...found Tesla in a cafe visibly shaken after being accidentally zapped by over 3 million volts of electricity." - I must have seen a thousand articles/pictures of a star or famous person seen shopping, on vacation, etc.

Is this staged?

TimeFlipper

There were only two articles concerning Tesla from the New York Herald in 1895. - What if there was only one article. That does not mean it`s a false story.

So, pick one and show me how the reporter "...found Tesla in a cafe visibly shaken after being accidentally zapped by over 3 million volts of electricity." - I must have seen a thousand articles/pictures of a star or famous person seen shopping, on vacation, etc.

Is this staged?

View attachment 8984

Is this a photo of a disguised President Trump and the first lady, when they go out shopping then visit the nearest Burgerking?

Harte

Is this staged?

View attachment 8984
And?
The post stated it was from that newspaper in that year.
So, why can't you back up the claim?
You've never even tried to verify the story, that's why.

You actually prefer being lied to?

Harte

Treversal

And?
The post stated it was from that newspaper in that year.
So, why can't you back up the claim?
You've never even tried to verify the story, that's why.

You actually prefer being lied to?

Harte
You argue just for the sake of arguing without any logic. I have tried to verify the story. If you enjoy playing Devils Advocate thats wonderful, just don`t become the Devil.