TIME TRAVEL TALES

Harte

What would I be agreeing to? A faked up Teslaphile's story?
How about when we talk about Tesla, we talk about actual events in Tesla's life, not some story made up in the last decade or so that was created to advance the false narrative that Tesla worked on time travel?

Harte

TimeFlipper

What would I be agreeing to? A faked up Teslaphile's story?
How about when we talk about Tesla, we talk about actual events in Tesla's life, not some story made up in the last decade or so that was created to advance the false narrative that Tesla worked on time travel?

Harte

Why not agree to disagree, as I suggested?...I think you are missing work and the interactions with your students that you accuse of using false narratives :D..

Treversal

@Treversal @Harte Come on girls, lets keep things friendly and agree to disagree...In the present situation that the whole world is in, its little wonder we all become fearful and angry, wondering when it all will end, and if life as we have known it will ever be the same again for all of us
Perhaps, some one works for the government and does not like this thread. After all, no one is ever going to invent a TM in their garage. But it may be possible to recreate events/conditions that led to TT accidentally or an experiment that the government made.

TimeFlipper

Perhaps, some one works for the government and does not like this thread. After all, no one is ever going to invent a TM in their garage. But it may be possible to recreate events/conditions that led to TT accidentally or an experiment that the government made.

The only Government experiment that iam aware of is the Philadelphia Experiment, back on August 12th 1943, before Hartey or myself were even born! :LOL:..

Harte

Why not agree to disagree, as I suggested?...I think you are missing work and the interactions with your students that you accuse of using false narratives :D..
If you read the thread, you know the narrative is false.
I'm not accusing - I'm stating an easily verifiable fact.

Harte

Treversal

Treversal

Not intentional TT. The government would never release that data. For example, this LHC accident is very interesting and we might never have even heard of Rainbow Gravity if not for the accident:

Physicists Warming Up the LHC Accidentally Create a Rainbow Universe
BTW THIS is kind of interesting for the fact that most TT Tales seem to involve blue light.

Which reminds me of Cherenkov Radiation, which is electromagnetic radiation emitted when a charged particle (such as an electron) passes through a dielectric medium at a speed greater than the phase velocity of light in that medium.

Also, this is interesting, a speed greater than the phase velocity of light.