Time Travel

Dr Zaius

I can't imagine any government admitting to something like that unless they absolutely had to. Same with UFO's. In my opinion they would not ever disclose such secrets, (assuming they have them ;) ) because they have nothing to gain and everything to lose in doing so. I believe that the article is just some sensationalist hype to get people to click on the story. It worked on two of us so far.

TimeFlipper

IMHO..The Government who will own the rights can make billions of dollars from people wanting to time-travel..the only caveats will be that they will not be able to change their pasts, or travel to the future...I can see it as full historical adventures for the time-travellers...There was a movie called Thrill Seekers where people from the future visit the past to watch upcoming disasters..:cool:

Dr Zaius

IMHO..The Government who will own the rights can make billions of dollars from people wanting to time-travel..the only caveats will be that they will not be able to change their pasts, or travel to the future...I can see it as full historical adventures for the time-travellers...There was a movie called Thrill Seekers where people from the future visit the past to watch upcoming disasters..:cool:
Governments will have the ability to control technology? When in history has this happened for any significant period of time? America had the atomic bomb to ourselves for only a few years before the secret was out and proliferated. Within twenty years or so a college student had constructed one (minus fissionable material) for a science project.

TimeFlipper

Governments have taken billions of dollars off their citizens, and now they have moved to time-travel for taking more money off us, as we are complaining too much about all the money they have taken off us in the past! :p..and if we had the money to pay for time-travel everybody would want to do it...as it is a "choice" and not a tax ;) :D..I read in the 1950s how an atomic bomb was made...Outer casing U238..inner casing U235 :eek::LOL:...Time-Travel is much much more complicated (y)

Dr Zaius

Governments have taken billions of dollars off their citizens, and now they have moved to time-travel for taking more money off us,
I am curious as to how you found this information and can freely speak of it. The British secret service must be asleep at the wheel ;)

TimeFlipper

@Dr Zaius The Germans were working on the atomic bomb during the war and they also teamed up with Japan for help in getting the Deuterium Oxide they needed to complete the bomb..Russia knew all about it too...The main components i told you about were the hard parts getting for the bomb and also the procedure for converting the U235 into weapons grade Plutonium...The British SS were even incapable of discovering high ranking members who were double agents for the Russians during the Cold War lol...:LOL:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Now, I have more understand with one more piece of the puzzle, as to why the two atomic bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945.

Last edited: