Time Travel

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The two 1945 atomic bombs were a thing that didn't make since to me for a very long time.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Now, I have more understand with one more piece of the puzzle, as to why the two atomic bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945.

If Japan had surrendered at the same time as the Germans did, neither bomb would have been dropped...Roosevelt had to work out how many Americans would have been killed if they had invaded Japan and forced them to surrender, which was estimated to have been almost one million soldiers...Roosevelt had warned the Japanese of what would happen to them if they didnt surrender immediately..(The Atomic Bomb would be dropped on them)

Hirohito and his prime ministers Konoe and Tojo were secretly in contact with the Russians and asking for their help by mediating with the Americans for a surrender, but he wanted to "save face" with his own people in the event of that surrender, and the Americans insisted that they must surrender unconditionally...there was a delay from the Japanese in agreeing with that unconditional surrender, which resulted in the first bomb being dropped on Hiroshima....The Japanese still refused to surrender as they were trying to understand the enormity of destruction from that bomb, when the second bomb was dropped :(

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
That is most likely true history as stated. But I was not referring to the information you was posting.

Kahlil

Main stream media says that time travel is a reality soon. Wonder why this preconditioning is even necessary. Perhaps they want to admit we have time travel technology to the general public, but for what reason?

Time Travel May Become a Reality Soon | TheTechNews
Well let me explain simply I mostly likely could be a time traveller or I may not be one so there is two types of time travel spacial defigration in which space is time and you can not bend but travel from such a far distance you may go back in time within short amount of time or there is the so called JT method short with the microsingulatriys