timeslider

CaryP

timeslider

Go starwolf. Keep asking the "hard" questions, and welcome to the board.

Cary

P.S. Hack. Don't be genuflecting around me. Gives me nightmares of my Catholic upbringing. Better to do that with Pope Paul, and you're quite welcome and deserving of the title. I'd like to see it under your member name instead of "Legacy" unless you'd like to keep that. They can put "Resident Couri de'Merde" under mine for all I care. Rock on ma' bratha'. Remember to stay out of trouble with the RNC in a couple of weeks. Let me know if/when you'll be in N'Awlins, D'awlin. We'll knock back a few to a lot. You can tell the rest of the board what a knucklehead I really am.

Judge Bean

timeslider

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 9 2004, 09:51 PM
To be fair Paul, I don't think I asked a question.

The questions being dodged are:

1. Why the bad spelling?

2. How do you live or have a society without standard conception of time?

3. How is the militia organized and by whom?

timeslider

timeslider

Sorry for not answering the question about the spelling. Well to put it quite simple
im a sloppy typer. Most of the time my fingers just get ahead of me thats all and from what I have read on this forum im not the only one with that problem?
So why dont you spell check them or do you guys just mess with the newbies?

By the way How do I post a picture in here?

John

timeslider

Welcome Starwolf. Your questions are very insightful and to the point. I look forward to reading your insights through out the board.

Timeslider, welcome to the community. I ask that you please clarify your reasoning for being in this forum, if not to answer the pertinent questions. Additionally, if there are certain questions that you cannot answer, please outline these subjects in advance rather than pointing them out ad hoc. Thanks again for your participation and in responding to the inquiries, the ones that you have responded to, thusfar.

John

timeslider

Most of the time my fingers just get ahead of me thats all and from what I have read on this forum im not the only one with that problem?
So why dont you spell check them or do you guys just mess with the newbies?

Additionally, spelling only becomes important when claiming to be of superior intellect or a mission commander of sorts. The reasoning behind this thought is : "why would future civilizations send back someone who could not communicate with the "natives", as it were?"

The other members that are not being put under such scrutiny, are not claiming to be anything other than themselves. If in fact it is your fingers getting ahead of your thoughts, please take your time when posting such that we can better understand your message. Please refrain from attacking the community members in this fashion. I ask that you remain polite as you were initially.

starwolf

timeslider

timeslider. is there ANY information about the rise of the civil war? who is your enemy? If indeed you are here to form said resistance, why not answer my previous questions. also elaborate on your culture, details would be appreciated.

sosuemetoo

timeslider

First, welcome starwolf. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. And...welcome timeslider.

Thank you, Satan for stepping in. I was about to be a "resident mom" and "ground" a few of the boys (or at least have a "talking to" with them")

Let's not be critical of one another. Timeslider has explained that his fingers type faster than his brain. I do that at times myself.

Perhaps, timeslider, you can type your post in microsoft works or word, spell check it, then copy and paste to the forum. It might help those of us who are interested in what you have to say, understand you a bit better.

"Mom"

JediStryker

timeslider

timeslider, are you active anywhere else on the internet? If not, why this place? Why now?

EDIT: What kind of internet connection are you using? How did you acquire it and how do you pay for it?