Confirmed Hoax Timetravel_-1

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I thought about it and there seems to be a few possibilities.

First, maybe the song didn't exist in 2001. Due to the 3% change, we can't be sure it will exist in our current (altered) timeline.

Second possibility, if Titor's song existed in 2001 (like The Power of Love), we can't be sure either that this iteration of Titor who returned (let's say) in 2011 will be the same who visited in 2001 and therefore, he might have given to Pamela another song name during his own trip to another alternate 2001.

Perhaps we currently have here the same exact iteration of Titor who made it to 2001. In that case, he knows the song. If it's another iteration of the original Titor from another timeline, this guy can possibly be one of the real John Titors, but there's likely a 3% chance that the song name he gave to his Pamela wouldn't be the same that the original John Titor gave to Pamela of our timeline.

twilightsky

its starting to get interesting now,bring it on, i love reading all you peoples thoughts,
BUT DAMN,,i,m gonna be bee bopping all night long with "the power of love"stuck in my head,

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I've reread -1's LONG post a few pages back and I'm not sure what I'm reading... It makes sense but I don't know how.

-1, where did you get this?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wow this is getting strange here guys, maybe we should take a clue from the old T.V. series the Sliders and conclude that there is an untold number of alternate vers's and each is diffrent from ours. so to think that anyone from one of the others could have more than a basic knowlage of ours is highly unlikely.................
but hey its just a thought,, never mind after rereading that I think I might need more coffie to wake up fully befor I speak

TimeNot_0

Oh, I am awake though with little sleep so I probably will go nappy time.

But let's get this ball rollin' here!

(in another instance of a browser - more than one window this can be helping maybe?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEvbEQTJHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VKCU49j3x8

Now to me if this Titor is like the original Titor, of whom we do know, then having this discussion on this forum would only be secondary to the real reason such a time traveller would be here.

And what would be that reason, well, something related to current political events of the day, like the budget crisis, here or President's Obama slide into perhaps into oblivion or some other purpose such as the start of the political process and people involved with another Election coming up at the end of next year, along with the so-called 2012 demise of the world, probably not, and anything like that.

So first off, is any of the above method the real reason that you are here, if posting again, there Timetravel_-1 (TimeTravel_0) ??

(the music videos are soft for some reason, but both of these videos are, so at least an automatic volume control on your speakers is not needed - you will have to turn it up for the volume you want by using your fingers on your hand.)
:)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Oh, I am awake though with little sleep so I probably will go nappy time.

But let's get this ball rollin' here!

(in another instance of a browser - more than one window this can be helping maybe?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEvbEQTJHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VKCU49j3x8

Now to me if this Titor is like the original Titor, of whom we do know, then having this discussion on this forum would only be secondary to the real reason such a time traveller would be here.

And what would be that reason, well, something related to current political events of the day, like the budget crisis, here or President's Obama slide into perhaps into oblivion or some other purpose such as the start of the political process and people involved with another Election coming up at the end of next year, along with the so-called 2012 demise of the world, probably not, and anything like that.

So first off, is any of the above method the real reason that you are here, if posting again, there Timetravel_-1 (TimeTravel_0) ??

(the music videos are soft for some reason, but both of these videos are, so at least an automatic volume control on your speakers is not needed - you will have to turn it up for the volume you want by using your fingers on your hand.)
:)

A few days ago he said he was traveling "north". I asked him in the thread and via PM where he was going but no real response yet.
http://paranormalis.com/threads/timetravel_-1.2729/page-2#post-44605

TimeNot_0

Well, I doubt if he (timetravel_-1) would be going to Minnesota to pick up another IBM 5110 ?? But then his family was suppose to move from Florida to Nebraska because of the whatever it is that is coming to this Country (oh ya, the bad news civil war that never ended yet from the original one - in the '60's, so they (the Government) thought they would not kill everyone, and only people lose their job - but yet to me, there are some stubborn heads in this Country and to me in my opinion it has not gotten any better with everything that is going on with all these other type conspiracy forums of the future of this Country and of this world ??

(ah, that is kind of a question, because well, I am somewhat old, but not dead yet.)
(maybe better luck in the future for some people perhaps, perhaps not?)
:rolleyes:

TimeNot_0

Oh, and from an original poster on page 6 of the original BBS of Art Bell back in time, the question from a poster (other than me but in my own words, since I am not going to look up the post over at anomalies.......)

Is the Time Merchant telling truth or lies (since the future usually depends on the economy whether it exists or not) ??
(I leave now, and roll away to await if another answer comes - in the future ?)
:rolleyes:

HDRKID

Hi TT1:

Thank you for answering my question, but you do not seem to understand the world we are living in. I saw the crisis in DC years ago. I know that things are going to get worse. However, not right away.

I believe John Titor told us that during the election recounts in 2000 - perhaps, you can understand the civil war now. It is a case of rich versus poor. Take a look at the budget plans coming out in DC now. Most of the cuts are aim at seniors.

John Titor told us that in 2036 there was less medical care. It was focus on snake bites, fixing broken bones, ect... and not on things that are expensive. Yeah, like treating cancer.

People do not learn from mistakes it seems. Take a look at japan. They went thru Hiroshima, then Nagasaki the same year. They saw Chernobyl even. Still, we have Fukushima now.