Confirmed Hoax Timetravel_-1

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRKID, I moved your post to your HDRKID II topic: http://paranormalis.com/threads/hdrkid-ii.1802/page-27
Please, try not to post too much predictions outside of it. I don't mind a few of them here and there when they are related to the topic at hand, but this latest one was just too much for me to endure in this current thread.

Ren, if you want to pretend anything or post any other "predictions", start your own topic.

Now, that being said. Let's keep this topic clean of predictions for now.

This topic is about John Titor and had moved away from that topic for a few pages now. I'd like to continue the discussion with what Chip Lewis posted yesterday because it was likely one of the most interesting recent comment we got to read yet.
Have you contacted Pamela and passed her test? Until she reports back here (as she has in the past) you're officially a raving lunatic with sociopathic tendencies.
I heard a few times about PamelaM and I still remember her back then when she posted on TPN. I'm 100% sure you guys remember her much more than I do. Can you let me know more about her interactions with John Titor? Chip, can you let us know more about all of this?

Chip Lewis

Pamela M was the only "non-relative" that had contact with Titor outside of forum communication. He sent her the infamous Time Machine manual in the mail as well as a few other items. From what Pamela has stated Titor mentioned a particular song title that only the two would be aware of in order to test future imposters. He who knows the song title...knows Titor ir is Titor.

Surely if Titor wanted to re-introduce any new information he would more than likely search for Pamela and use her as the conduit.

The last email I received from her I recall her having lost some faith in the entire debacle.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It'd be great to see her again. If you are still in touch with her, do you know if she'd interested to visit the forum again and let us know more about her story?

It'd be awesome :)

Chip Lewis

It'd be great to see her again. If you are still in touch with her, do you know if she'd interested to visit the forum again and let us know more about her story?

It'd be awesome :)

The email account I used to email her is closed. I accidentally dumped my contacts in the process. Sorry Num.

Chip Lewis

The song in question is Huey Lewis' "Power of Love".

Surely you have the means to contact Pamela and let her know "you're back". ROFL

I cannot verify that the song you mentioned is the correct one. As I said before, your status hasn't changed until Pamela verifies your claim.