Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

Rosco..Jones

The "unemployment rate" is meaningless.
I'd rather track the EMPLOYMENT rate.
Is the number of people actually working going up or down?
That is much more indicative of the state of the economy.
It's also much easier to calculate. (who's paying taxes)

TimeNot_0

The term "employment" is meaningless when the underemployed, people who work only 10 hours/week and anything else like that is included.
And foreigners by immigration lawyers seeking to hand out green cards are given jobs that US workers who are qualified could have.

Rosco..Jones

The term "employment" is meaningless when the underemployed, people who work only 10 hours/week and anything else like that is included.
And foreigners by immigration lawyers seeking to hand out green cards are given jobs that US workers who are qualified could have.

No problem to tweak the stats however it suits you.
Employment = +/-40 hrs/week, citizens & non-citizens or whatever you want to sort by. Using IRS records we could have stats on people whose incomes have inflated or deflated over whatever time span you like. You can never find the right answers, if you don't ask the right questions.

So, I still feel that employment stats are superior to unemployment stats.

themanwithn0name

No problem to tweak the stats however it suits you.
Employment = +/-40 hrs/week, citizens & non-citizens or whatever you want to sort by. Using IRS records we could have stats on people whose incomes have inflated or deflated over whatever time span you like. You can never find the right answers, if you don't ask the right questions.

So, I still feel that employment stats are superior to unemployment stats.

I think Mark Twain said something about Lies, another type of lies... and a third type of lies

this statement is relevant to your point

themanwithn0name

I have to watch these debunkers! Free will it is a B--h! Read this and you will start seeing some of the TRUTHS Tior was talking about! If it quacks like a duck! It must be a duck! Enjoy more reading!

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/201...rise-drill-at-florida-social-security-office/

We have been connecting a lot of dots lately!

You might be paying attention to the whole "government is broke meme"

Well people in the government believe people will riot if they don't get their government money from programs like social security

as they have gotten closer to that brokeness being reality DHS is training for it

titorite

perhaps. I like to keep in mind that one never knows if china on the other side has read and accepted the titor story... could maos plans be altered by that influence? Meh ., one never knows.