Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

Liberty

Titorite! China is FEARFULL of time travel and dont want their countrymen to even mention it! There is an article I read about how China feels about time travel. You have to google it! John Titor has been calling it like samuel the profit in the bible but he has been wrong about very few things! Strange how america is putting troops their like they were warned! And we are POURING in troops in Israel as we speak! How did Titor say it about the middle east!

"A no armer and no legger" I say " It's something that will happen!"

TimeNot_0

The entire thread is not all there - looking still for the e-mail from Titor page "letters11.html" with the pictures sent to Art Bell from Titor.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010413...com/showthread.php?threadid=1203&pagenumber=1

hit the page number of the thread but only six pages or so out of 61 pages are there. That is all.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010405011723/http://bbs.artbell.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=25

http://web.archive.org/web/20110610085428/http://bbs.artbell.com/showthread.php?threadid=1203

and of course the pictures (geeze June of 2001 - huh?)
http://web.archive.org/web/20010606231142/http://www.artbell.com/letters11.html

link given on forum page:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010411085556/http://www.p3n.org/pn120100.shtml

HDRKID

John Titor spoke about us losing our freedom to the american federal empire. READ THIS!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-of-the-free/2012/01/04/gIQAvcD1wP_story.html

That should wake you up. Still remember Debunker Darby arguing. He should realize that John Titor was right and he was wrong. John Titor said:

((Will you readily be able to identify the enemy.))

They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

Liberty

John Titor spoke about us losing our freedom to the american federal empire. READ THIS!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-of-the-free/2012/01/04/gIQAvcD1wP_story.html

That should wake you up. Still remember Debunker Darby arguing. He should realize that John Titor was right and he was wrong. John Titor said:

((Will you readily be able to identify the enemy.))

They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

That will start a war for sure!

Rosco..Jones

Liberty,

But what is the importance, in Titor's telling the story, of protecting "his family" on this or any other particular "worldline"? He said that they are infinite. He said that all allowable outcomes will be played out. The act of "saving" his family results in a probability wave where an infinite number of "his family" on other worldlines are not saved. Even without his actions, his family is not saved on an infinite number of worldlines. (And I'm using the term "worldlines" in the loose sense of the Internet and not as defined by Minkowski).

Pamela really didn't like that definition. Boy, she flipped out when I posed, in Titor's terms, the fact that on an infinite number of worlds she revealed his secrets, on an infinite number of worlds she murdered him and on another infinite number of worlds he murdered her. Infinite solutions using allowed probabilities is infinite - and it includes the aforementioned three possible outcomes. She was pissed, to say the least. She wanted to believe Titor but she also wanted to believe in determinism. Titor's macro-world ideas about quantum mechanics were not at all appealing to her. So she, as did many others, picked and chose what parts of QM to believe and ignored the rest of the theory.

But QM is QM and that was Titor's specific message. If quantum physics and quantum reality dictate that all allowable outcomes, as defined by the probability wave, will occur in some universe then they will occur - infinitely. It makes no difference what action one takes. The allowable outcomes occur and the action to prevent the outcomes only serves to create new probabiliy waves and universes. That one happens to be in a universe where the outcome matches the desired outcome is a random event. Individuals have no control over the outcome.

Is that the desired (or actual) state of "reality" - even if it is how Titor defined it in loose terms of Everett-Wheeler theory?

Darby, I enjoyed reading your post. I too view reality with a macro-QM perspective. I'd like to add something for consideration in looking at the above examples. If I understand correctly, you are assigning an equal probability for all the possibilities. Temporal probability wave functions are not uniform, but have varying densities (probabilities) that change constantly as the present moment-point changes with time.

Emotions are the forces that influence the direction our choices lead. Some possibilities have their probability increase or decrease as we decide what direction our future worldline will take. We also must interact with all that is going on with the world we live in. The majority of which is outside our sphere of influence and we are just spectators. However, we do choose the direction our life takes moment by moment and emotions do affect the probability of different possible choices.

Getting back to Pamela, there is a big difference between an infinite number of possibilities and the number of probable realities. Given Pamela's emotional involvement with JT, the probability of any of your three possible outcomes should be near zero, less than me winning megabucks or becoming President. Anything is possible, but the odds vary.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I will to post my views when I can set down write them. I agree with both of you Rosco-Jones and Darby II, about 80%. More could be said on the subject of Time Lines and our place on the Time Lines.

Liberty

Posted by John Titor on 02-09-2001 02:02 PM

For all of you interested in coming back with me to 2036, perhaps we should discuss the trip. Please be aware, the displacement unit moves through time, not space. First, we will be driving the current vehicle (Chevy truck) with the displacement unit in it to Tampa Florida. From there, we will go back to my arrival date on this worldline. Then we will have to drive to Minnesota, sell the current vehicle and get another one that would have been around in 1975. We will then move the displacement unit (500 lbs or so) into the new vehicle and go back to 1975. Once in 1975, we’ll drive back to Tampa and make the final hop to 2036. If you’d like to stay in 1975, you’re welcome to do that. It can also get quite hot and stuffy during the trip and you’ll be subjected to a 1.5 to 2 G force the entire time. You’ll also need some sort of a re-breather system or oxygen supply.

I have found that many misunderstandings and arguments are based on the differences in understanding over a single word. Two different cultures can have a drastic impact on the meaning of words like “proof”, “trust” and “credibility”. My frustration is in understanding the use of the words. I am trying to follow the logic of all of the comments.

After reading the questions, I want to paint a picture that may help with the general theme of our collective experience in 2036. The war had very profound affects on people and how they relate to each other. As individuals, almost everyone in 2036 is very familiar with death. We all have stories of loved ones that have died from disease, war or acts of inhumanity. Most of us have even taken part in dishing the same thing out to the other side. As a result, we have become far more compassionate to the ones we love but mush less forgiving to those who don’t pull their weight. We are more accepting of other’s differences in our community because we depend on them to survive. We are also more conservative with our resources and closer to God because for a period, life on Earth was Hell.

The other major difference is in the concept of good and evil. With multiple worlds come multiple decisions and outcomes. For every good act, there is an equal and possible bad act on another worldline. Taken to the extreme, this must mean that in God’s eyes, there is no total good and total bad in the superverse. It balances itself out to infinity. I believe we are judged on the decisions we make as individuals and the good/evil I see on my worldline is an illusion that has no worth to God. My reaction to it is what’s important to God. Although this may seem rather heartless, it does allow me to see past the evil that people do and acknowledge the core of potential goodness inside them.

2. I am currently based in Tamp Florida in Hillsborough County.

3. Yes I am free but I have obligations as a citizen. Everyone is required to have basic military training and provide a period of time for community service. It is very much like a type of mandatory National Guard service + Peace Corps.

4. Yes civil liberties are more important. You will feel the same after having your house searched a couple of times.

5. We do not live in a racist society but definitely a prejudice one. Everyone carries their own water.

6. Our government looks very much like yours. It is a representative republic.

7. My definition of a patriot is anyone who defends the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

8. Religion has become far less centralized. Extremes tend to bring you closer to God so I would characterize religion and spirituality as a much more of a personal institution.

9. I do not know what happens when we die. However, I don’t think it will be easy. There may be some very difficult decisions we have to make when we die that we are totally unprepared for.

10. It’s difficult to define the most predominant religion. Christianity has fragmented into many groups and people with different beliefs speak mush more openly with others who have different outlooks and opinions. I would imagine there are large groups of Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims but I have not come across them personally.

11. No, Jesus did not come back. At least not that I’m aware of. If or when Jesus returns, do you think he’ll be a lamb or a lion?

12. No mission to Mars but we are working on it. There is a group working on the idea of gravity displacement to get into space but the calculations and error rate are very large obstacles to overcome.

13. We don’t know what’s on Mars yet.

14. We’re not on the moon yet either. A great deal of technical effort is going into cleaning the planet up.

15. I’m not aware of any “mind control” devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

16. I’m not familiar with the term Psionics. I’ll look it up and see if we just have another word for it.

17. Yes, Europe is a mess.

18. Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.

19. When you say “teleportation”, I assume you mean public transportation. Yes, we have a basic high-speed system.

20. I don’t know if the government created AIDS. I tend to think yes but controlling it escaped them as it mutated. You can’t have conspiracy to limit the population with a disease without the cure.

21. Yes, homosexuals are in the army. You tend to look past the individual differences of people when thier job is to protect your life.

22. Yes, there are “gay” people in 2036.

23. I am a white male.

24. Yes, there is an entertainment industry. Again, it is very decentralized. The technology to express yourself with video is so readily available that many people do it all by themselves or in small groups. Much of the distribution is over the web. I would compare it theater here.

25. I don’t know what you mean by VR?

26. The average lifespan is about 60 but I expect that will imporve as we get things cleaned up.

27. Yes, paper money is still widely used.

28. The 21st century has awhile to go but the most significant person in my opinion is the farmer-general who led us to victory.

29. Even for you Tesla technology can be found in appliances, motors and generators. I would have to say we have come a long way on Tesla’s foundation but we don’t have electricity rays that cause earthquakes.

30. Getting back to my exact worldline of origin is impossible but it depends on how you define the correct worldline. I can get close enough so neither I nor anyone there would know the difference. It relates to the classic example of cutting a distance in half to reach it. You can always get closer but never there. It also has a lot do with neighboring universes on Penrose diagrams but that requires more math.

31. Yes, we have the death penalty. We also have public punishment.

32. The most common crime is theft.

33. I don’t understand what you mean by “race mixing”.

34. Cloning is not common. However, altering the sperm and egg cell are common. It is very difficult to have children in 2036 for environmental reasons.

35. It’s hard to say what the exact racial make up of the U.S. is. I would say it’s probably the same minus 130 million people or so.

36. No, there is no segregation.

37. The education system is very similar to yours but the organization and implementation is controlled on a community and county level. Various communities also specialize in certain disciplines.

38, 39. My comments on equal rights and “women’s roles” could be quite lengthy and controversial. I wish to discuss that separately. However, women do fight in the military just as the men do but their role on the community level is very conservative.

40. Having children is such a serious issue in 2036 that birth control is almost unheard of. It is very difficult and precious to have and raise children. Again, this is an issue I will be happy to go into later.

41. Yes, there are same sex marriages but it’s not very common. Again, people have lived through so much hardship that if what someone else is doing does not affect them or harm the community, it’s not a big issue.

42. South America went relatively unharmed. However, there is still a great deal of internal conflict with conventional arms.

43. Yes, people use drugs that alter consciousness but they are not very common.

44. Yes, I know who the Beatles are. Old music and other entertainment is available on the web.

45. There is another Pope but I do not know his name.

I do remember the name Thurstan. Isn’t that a character on a television program about people stranded on a desert island?

I do believe that “you’re” UNIX will also have a problem in 2038. I don’t think that’s a secret but maybe someone should put a 5100 aside for thirty years or so.

John
Similar to the letter I recieved! This part!

The other major difference is in the concept of good and evil. With multiple worlds come multiple decisions and outcomes. For every good act, there is an equal and possible bad act on another worldline. Taken to the extreme, this must mean that in God’s eyes, there is no total good and total bad in the superverse. It balances itself out to infinity. I believe we are judged on the decisions we make as individuals and the good/evil I see on my worldline is an illusion that has no worth to God. My reaction to it is what’s important to God. Although this may seem rather heartless, it does allow me to see past the evil that people do and acknowledge the core of potential goodness inside them.

Samstwitch

When there is a war with Iran, it will be nuclear. Russia has a treaty with Iran and will be pulled into any war that Iran gets into. That is also Biblical where Bible Prophecy says "hooks" will be put in the "jaws" of Magog. Magog is Russia. The hooks into Russia's mouth will be from Iran (and their allies), pulling Russia into a Nuclear War. According to John Titor, Russia is a major player in the Nuclear World War III and nukes China, Europe, and USA.

America Will Be at War with Iran Within One Year
By Donald Pennington

(Yahoo News) COMMENTARY - January 30, 2012: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's my bet we Americans will be at war with Iran within one year. Of all the things I've ever stated publicly, this is one I wish I were wrong about. Frankly, I'd rather be ridiculed publicly than for my country to be moving into more military action.

As reported on "60 Minutes" on Sunday, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta expressed concerns over Iran developing a nuclear weapon within the next year and stated the U.S. "will take whatever steps are necessary to stop it," and that there are "no options off of the table."

Frankly, whenever it comes to the thought of a militant Islamic state such as Iran, whose leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was quoted in 2005 by the New York Times as having said they should "wipe Israel off the map," that can raise the cockles of anybody's fur -- even a pacifist such as I.

In an ABC interview on Jan. 26, President Barack Obama also clearly stated, "We've imposed the toughest sanctions ever. They had a lot of bite. The Iranian regime is feeling them. And, ultimately, I hope that we can resolve this through diplomatic means. But we're not taking any options off the table."

Of course, we all hope for a diplomatic solution, but I don't see either side backing down -- neither the Iranian nor American government. So whether anyone of us common folks agree or not, whether we like it or not, it's soon time for us all to prepare our minds and hearts for war.

For better or worse, Israel has been an ally of the U.S. for several decades and as far as Middle Eastern nations go, they're as similar to a Western nation as one might get. The idea of a militant theocracy attacking the Nation of Israel is but one or two steps removed from an attack on other Western nations, like the U.K., Germany or the United States of America.

Ultimately, the greatest tragedy is one borne by the people of any country involved in military conflict. If only the people of Iran could see beyond the religious indoctrination of world domination for Allah, if only they could rise up and tell their cleric leaders "no." Someday, let's hope the world learns that war is unnecessary, before it's too late.
SOURCE: http://news.yahoo.com/america-war-iran-within-one-235400262.html

BIBLE PROPHECY, MAGOG: "The word of the LORD came to me: Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops--the many nations with you. Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land." Ezekiel 38:1-9

"And I will send a fire on Magog and among those that dwell securely in the isles; and they shall know that I am the Lord." Ezekiel 39:6

Website with Biblical Prophecy on this subject: http://www.prophecyupdate.com/gog_and_magog.htm
Biblical Definition of Gog and Magog: http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Gog_and_Magog

Liberty

Russia is running out of friends and looking at our military buildup in California! Matter of TIME!

You always post good stuff Sammy! ;)

Samstwitch

Two things here that I want to point out...

1) First, Ron Paul is EXACTLY the kind of President(s) that John Titor's America had. In John's world, the U.S. Federal government was stripped of power when Russia nuked the USA, and in the clean-up, the people went back to the basics of the U.S. Constitution, giving the power back to the states. Post-Nuclear War the laws were changed, so that there were 5 Presidents in the USA at one time, on rotating elections...a smart move that stopped one person from ever having too much power in America.

My point is that Ron Paul stands for everything that Americans changed (in John's world) in the aftermath of Nuclear World War III. I wonder if he'll get elected before N-day. If he survives in good health, he'll surely get elected afterwards.

CLICK ON TODAY'S HEADLINE: Marc Faber: “Ron Paul Would Be A Very Good President”

2) Secondly, visit this thread CLICK ME to see how Current Events are unfolding in our world, just as John Titor foretold. (See my Post #15 for Today's Headlines)