Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

Samstwitch

John Titor spoke of Waco-type situations that began around 2005 and increased until they led to a U.S. Civil War. However, John's presence on our Timeline changed events and averted or postponed the Civil War. What has resulted is a lot of frustration in America. This becomes more evident every day.

Something I have noticed for quite awhile now....Instead of Waco-type of events breaking out, I have noticed murders/suicides greatly increasing. Every day there is news of parents killing their children, themselves, each other, kids killing kids, etc., more so than ever before! Also people going ballistic shooting others in buildings, businesses, etc...it just goes on and on every day in the headlines.

IMO, these things are happening because Americans are frustrated. People have lost hope after being screwed over by our government, i.e., no jobs/jobs outsourced, lost/foreclosed homes, soaring gas and food prices, no medical insurance for those who need medical care, cut-programs for the poor/needy/elderly/disabled, unaffordable college, lost Constitutional Rights, corrupt government, corrupt elections, etc. On John Titor's Timeline, Americans revolted in a Civil War that began around 2005, but that did not happen on our Worldline, and these are the results of those bottled up frustrations.

There is a feeling of helplessness, powerlessness in these dire times and against the government, so people are taking matters into their own hands and going ballistic. I believe that is what's happening. I don't think this situation existed on John's Timeline, because of the development of the Civil War against the government. Instead of going ballistic on each other (like what's happening on our Timeline) they went ballistic against the government.

These are today's headlines from separate incidences. Click on the headlines to see the articles:

Updated: 5 Bodies Found in Va. Mobile Home

Illinois sheriff: 5 were killed in murder-suicide

New Jersey man killed wife, then himself

HEMET: Teen gets 50-to-life in bonfire murder

Man kills 2 Southern California Edison co-workers before turning gun on self

and just a few days ago...

Texas Mother Kills Self And Shoots Kids After Being Denied Food Stamps

If the message from 2002 is genuinely from John Titor, notice what he says:

JOHN TITOR (July 10, 2002): "This has become a very angry place since I left. It is a bad idea on my part to start this all up again..." [Click HERE to see full message, Post #281]

Samstwitch

The Sheeple.JPG

While the Sheeple were sleeping, the wolves came and ravaged the USA. The Occupiers (Occupy Movement) have awakened, but they are not enough voices to fix our corrupt government. John Titor was right...things are going to get a lot worse, before they get better.

DarbyII

John Titor spoke of Waco-type situations that began around 2005 and increased until they led to a U.S. Civil War.

That's close to what he posted but not precise.

Here's what he posted on 2/1/2001 at 0836 hrs:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

He was inconsistent with the year. In some posts it was 2004, in others it was 2005.

However, John's presence on our Timeline changed events and averted or postponed the Civil War.

That statement is unjustified as it has no factual support. Assuming the story to be true then his presence in 2000-2001 wasn't a "change" to anything. The period NOV-2000 to MAR-2001 lie in his past light cone relative to APR-2001 and beyond (including 2004, 2005 and 2036); it is the affective past. It's already occurred; it was part of Titor's past when he left 2036.

But if we ignore the previous paragraph and go back to the statement, "However, John's presence on our Timeline changed events and averted or postponed the Civil War" we can still say the statement is not justified. Why not say, instead, that Titor caused the wars by being in 2000-2001? There's nothing that logically precludes that conclusion. I've found over the past 11 years that people simply want Titor's story to be true, ignore any logical inconsistencies and draw unsupported conclusions.

Just why they want the Titor Saga to be true is beyond me. If they are in the US and what he said is true then they can kiss their spouse/sig. other, parents, neighbors and children good-bye because half will be dead in about 24 months and all will be ducking bullets during that time. But I suppose that they can laughingly go onto a forum and say, "I knew Titor was real! Good for me...." failing to recognize the irony that the same elation was a movie magic moment in "Dr. Strangelove", another cold war nuclear holocaust story based on the 1958 novel "Red Alert" by Peter George.

You recall the scene. The Buff's get through the Soviet fighter screen and it was then a sure thing that one bomber would deliver its payload on target. The war room erupts into applause and cheers - followed by a stunned silence when they realize what just happened.

But Titor wasn't just inconsistent with the 2004-2005 dates. Let's take a close look at the "Email Experiment" post:

Posted by John Titor on 3-10-2001 07:26 PM

Dear Fellow Time Travelers:

In about 30 days, I will be leaving this worldline to return home to 2036. I first want to say thank you for the wonderful conversation and insight into your society. I have learned a great deal and my opinion on quite a few things has changed dramatically.

I will finish the questions that have been posted on this site up to this date. Unfortunately, I must now spend my spare time preparing to leave and I will not be on the computer very much. I do however want to repeat my offer and add a slight twist.

After going over my flight plan home, I have discovered my VGL holdover period is a bit longer than I expected. I will be spending at least three weeks in April of 1998 as I make my way back to 1975. Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave a message to yourself in 2036 but I offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addressees you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998.

Granted, this will not affect you on your worldline now but you make take some comfort that another “you” on another worldline has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago. Based on the earlier questions I’ve seen, I’ve decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998.

In a single post he says that you can:

a. Leave a message for yourself in the past
b. Actually it won't be for you and it won't affect your world. It will end up in another universe with someone like you.
c. He will convince you that the messages are real by giving you the Daily DOW closing marks for 1998.
d. Refer to "b."

Ultimate irony: He'd already said many times that this universe is slightly different that his universe. Even if their dopplegangers in other universes actually got the DOW closing marks...they would be wrong. Wrong universe - wrong (though possibly, but not necessarily, similar) closing marks. What's to convince? Classic. What details? Who cares about little 2.5% divergence details. :)

Oh, he was correct, by the way. None of the people involved in the Email Experiment received email with the 1998 DOW closing marks in 1998.

Samstwitch

Darby, I'm really not interested in your Bullshit. It's sprawled across nearly every Message Board on the Internet where serious Titor discussions attempted to take place. You have been crunching away at anyone who believes in John Titor since he was on our Timeline. You're the most obsessed Titor Piranha of them all. You're either on somebody's payroll or your an obsessed stalker. This Forum offers those of us who believe Titor was a real Time Traveler a place to discuss our opinions and have conversation without getting interrupted by the likes of you. Eleven years is enough. If you want to post more Bullshit, then start you're own thread for it, and you can spread it as thick as you like.

DarbyII

Darby, I'm really not interested in your Bullshit...obsessed Titor Piranha...on somebody's payroll...getting interrupted by the likes of you...post more Bullshit

Argumentum ad hominem is generally accepted as a sign of defeat. You're better than that. How about responding to the content of the post, as I did. It was good enough for Titor/TTO, surely it's good enough for you.

DarbyII

Anyway - back to the "Email Experiment" post:

Posted by John Titor on 02-02-2001 10:09 AM

You are able to change your worldine for better or worse just as I am. Although this will make me a far less interesting time traveler, these are the rules I personally try to hold to:

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

So much for Rule #1, but he wanted to give people a reason to believe in him. A little more than five weeks later he promises stock tips - big ones - if you're playing stock indexes.

Yet two days earlier he posted:

Posted by John Titor on 01-31-2001 06:30 AM​

My goal is not to believed and I submit that your life would not be any better (and perhaps worse) if you did believe me.​

titorite

So much for Rule #1, but he wanted to give people a reason to believe in him. A little more than five weeks later he promises stock tips - big ones - if you're playing stock indexes.

What I find shameful is that you have reduced yourself to out right lying about the subject.

Please do quote where Titor promised stock tips to people.

Yet two days earlier he posted:
Posted by John Titor on 01-31-2001 06:30 AM​

My goal is not to believed and I submit that your life would not be any better (and perhaps worse) if you did believe me.​

Did you ever contemplate the context of that sentence before the word "and"? Like was his goal to NOT BE BELIEVED but rather seen as a hoaxer or was his goal something else unrelated to whether or not people believed him?

In all that I've read of the Titor story he never really seemed to care if folks believed him or not as what we thought about the validity of his story did not affect him personally. He had a goal. Whether we believed him or not was not that material to him IMHO.

TimeNot_0

And not doubt a bunch of people think that some human is going to save them, like some non-conformists trying to make conformists out of all the others. Looney is more like it.
And in all that time (about 50 years or so) no one including adults, kids, Bishops, Cardinals, 3 -4 Popes including God, The Lord Jesus Christ told the Vatican that they had child molesting priests, or even the Protestants with some of their ministers.

I guess God is nowhere to be found and certainly some humans surely aren't God.

Loony is more like it with this world of Leaders.

Now to Titor, and another human so he stated. There's no right or wrong, I guess. There is nothing, listening to some of these people. But still.......................I suppose the debate will continue. And the coverups, the lies, and all the rest. Sorry if I think that the world can not keep going on this way. Wonder, living in Awe??

And don't worry about Santa, because the FBI locked him up in West Virginia for becoming a Yuletide Rambo, and he won't drown at the N. Pole when the ice melts, but Christmas??

http://marytv.tv/
and a Christmas song for yas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-Mce9VpmY