I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Borday

There's something bothering me , once John mentioned a legend ( for lack of a better term) that a time traveler landed in a world line with zero divergence. Is possible that near world lines could actually cross and one could unwittingly,change to another near line and not notice?

Ren

There's something bothering me , once John mentioned a legend ( for lack of a better term) that a time traveler landed in a world line with zero divergence. Is possible that near world lines could actually cross and one could unwittingly,change to another near line and not notice?

Borday,
I knew nothing about Stein's Gate until someone told me to "stop fapping to Stein's Gate". So I watched all the episodes to see what it had to do with John Titor. The entire anime is about John Titor and time travel. Toward the end, it was explained that time travel is like a rope with many strands(world-lines). Each strand does not penetrate the other strands, but all strands lead to the same place and the same future. In order to change the past, you've got to do something that will cheat or fool fate. For example, if Bush is destined to die, you've got to make a movie about his death as a sacrifice/replacement. Only then will Fate allow the change because Bush still dies, he just dies in a fictitious movie.

titorite

I must add that none of this shakes my faith in Jesus. God knows everything, past, present, and future, and Bible Prophecy will all come to pass as written. Just wanted to mention that fact. John also believe in Jesus, so he must've it come to pass.

My own faith was rocked long ago... I to once had thoughts about JT and the revelations and the prophet that watched the seals be broke....

But like I said... My faith has been rocked.... All the same my faith in God... in the unknowable god is not shaken... but everything else... is more questionable to me these days.

John had his religious beliefs. I had mine... I myself do not read in his words the two witnesses.... then again maybe I do.... it is a freaky thing for those of us that pay close attention to life and this story.

Ren

Titorite, Was John Titor saying he was 'a Gnostic Christian' or was he saying he was an 'agnostic Christian'?

Samstwitch

Is there a way to verify who had the fax idea in the first place and find out?

I will start rereading John's book, and I'll ask someone who might know. I'd also like to find a recording of Art Bell reading the first fax that I posted, without the additions (which I posted in WHITE)...or find someone who remembers hearing Art read it on air. I won't be able to search for it, but maybe someone on this Forum would be willing to search for it.

The additions to that fax really stuck out like a sore thumb to me, because I've studied his material so much. Something Art read from the fax that REALLY stuck out, was this: "Art, the reason I'm here now is because I believe a nuclear weapon, set off by Iraq in the Middle East war with Israel, might have something to do with the damaged Timeline. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we discover the reason why there is no apparent future after 2564."

John never mentioned anything about Iraq setting off any nuclear weapons. In his postings, John did mention that Iraq would have no weapons of mass destruction found (to my recollection, and I'll check for details when I reread the book). I could be wrong, but I honestly think that new version of Fax might have come from a 3rd John Titor.

Ren, this posted on the JohnTitor.com Website: "I am a Christian Agnostic (HOST: Did John mean Gnostic?). I do not believe faith alone is enough to get us back to God. I'm not sure what happens when we die but I'm pretty sure it's not a walk in the park."

Liberty

I have a story! Only one knows is who posted back to me! I had to contact someone who knew! If someone would post Liberty's story I will tell it! Facts only! It shakes my bones to learn the truth! Even to the point of the things im driven to do! I mean Samstwitch, Serb and Pam are very dynamic people! Moses didnt want none of what GOD had planed for him! Neither do any of us but we are all americans and will step up to the plate when our time comes! No disrespect but crying is natural in war! People will die. Titor said INHUMANE things were done on both sides! I was told on 1Apr10 that this wasnt the america I left nor should it be! (Tw0 different faxes two different outcomes maybe)

Im listening to old music and drinking for a change! A friend next to me is singing "I got a car as big as a whale" he is rambling!

Samstwitch

Okay, just to be clear, I'm going to go over the faxes, because it can be confusing. Here's how it goes...

John I and John II both showed up on our Timeline. Inorder to get back home on separate time lines, in 1998 they each sent Art Bell a fax, a couple of months apart.
1) First fax: Post #127 in BLUE FONT only.
2) Second fax: Post #130 in BLUE FONT (Art's comments in WHITE)

I have copies of faxes #1 and #2 in my Research Journals. Then today, Serb posted an Audio of Art Bell reading Fax #1 on-air, but that Fax had MORE TO IT, than the original #1 Fax. That is what I'm calling the Third fax.
3) Third fax: Post #127 in BLUE FONT & WHITE FONT.

The additions in Fax #3 makes me think there was a John III. Any additional information would be appreciated...if it exists.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice finds. Sam, I inserted links in your post so that people may click on the post numbers in order to see them right away.