Titor's Secret Song

Samstwitch

Pamela ~

I really could care less about your secret song. It has absolutely no bearing on my life. Pamela, for 12 years you have walked this journey with the world behind you. Sometimes with pain sometimes with joy. But every single step of the way, you have had support. You have had the ability to sort through all of it, with others. You've never been alone.

John told me, I would be the loneliest sol of them all. For 12 years, I have walked every step alone, and in darkness. My life a mystery, with only myself to lean on, to turn to, to quiet myself in moments of doubt, to wonder why, to find outlets others can't understand, because you weren't meant to. So pardon me for my spite of your arrogance. And, not only yours, but everyone's that has been publicly involved from the beginning. You have had each other. I have had no one. And, at my loneliest time, you dare to ridicule me.

I have done all that I was told. I have figured out a part of my mystery. Did any of it have anything to do with you? NO. Just like this video means nothing to you. But, it means something to me.

Now, if you don't mind, I have many challenges ahead. I hope it's easy and filled with peace and joy. Now, either be my friend and stop ridiculing me, or leave me alone.

John has taught me that often times the things you don't see, are the most real, tender, true, good and honest things you will find.

Hello onesix, Welcome to Paranormalis!

Responding to the content of your post...First, Pamela has gone through her own hell over knowing John Titor...I'm talking about the Titor Piranhas who harassed and stalked her for a decade. She had to take all of that abuse alone.

You said, "John told me, I would be the loneliest sol of them all." Are you referring to something John posted? Or are you claiming to have known him in person?

You said, "I have done all that I was told. I have figured out a part of my mystery. Did any of it have anything to do with you? NO. Just like this video means nothing to you. But, it means something to me." Are you claiming to have had a personal relationship in 'real time' with John? Please enlighten us, as I'm very curious to know what you mean.

~Sam~

P.S. I sent you a Private Message.

Last edited:

ttorfilmer

Ok. I'm new here but a lot of you will know me from my YouTube channel. My friend and I were shooting a full length series on John Titor when someone anonymous sent me a message with my address and a warning that I would die if I finished my work. No lie. Anywho, from my research I have come to the conclusion that it is indeed one of these songs.
, or
if you need me, send me a message here. www.youtube.com/angrygrandmacompany I'm Adam

Ren

Ok. I'm new here but a lot of you will know me from my YouTube channel. My friend and I were shooting a full length series on John Titor when someone anonymous sent me a message with my address and a warning that I would die if I finished my work. No lie. Anywho, from my research I have come to the conclusion that it is indeed one of these songs.
, or
if you need me, send me a message here. www.youtube.com/angrygrandmacompany I'm Adam

You should report the death threat to the administrators of the messaging service you were threatened on.

Where is your Titor film? You should upload what you've got.

Samstwitch

Hi Adam, Welcome to Paranormalis!

Sorry to hear that you were threatened. I've heard of other people involved in things related to the subject of John Titor also receive threats, so you're not alone...I know it's not a comforting thought, but just making you aware. I don't know why some crazy people get so worked up over John Titor.

I agree with Ren's post above. You should report the death thread to the Website where you received it. And you might consider making a Police Report. Death threats are taken seriously these days, even if it happened over the Internet.

I look forward to hearing more about your projects and watching your videos here in a minute. Feel free to start a new thread on your work if you like.

Take care,
~Sam~

Last edited:

ttorfilmer

I would make a post about my work, but most of my vids are vlogs lol.

And I would report it, but it was anonymous. I tried tracing an IP. It was public domain. Free internet access on a public server. In other words, untraceable.

Ren

I would make a post about my work, but most of my vids are vlogs lol.

And I would report it, but it was anonymous. I tried tracing an IP. It was public domain. Free internet access on a public server. In other words, untraceable.

Nothing is untraceable or anonymous. There are other reasons to report death threats to both the messaging service and your ISP where you received the death threat. If something should happen to you, that may be the only evidence. A warrant can be obtained to find the person using the anonymous server.

AETERNAM REX

There are many secret songs and more than one Titor.

The secret song that Pamela mentioned is the one that pertains to her. And, as she said, you won't guess it.

Pamela, as a suggestion, I advise you to never mention it, ...even when you think you are alone.

ttorfilmer

I will never mention it Rex.
I wasn't really trying to solve the secret song. It was just my theory. Even if I knew, it wouldn't bring us any closer to finding out who John really was/is. Or where he is now. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.