Translated' who Billy Meier is calling liars, in his contacts

lamdo263

Who Billy Meier is calling liars in the contacts with the particular sect of Pleiadeans, is that sect of Pleiadeans themselves.

It's been a while now, but I've heard it said of the sect that Billy encountered, is that supposedly they weren't regular Pleiadeans. According to Gary Kinder in his book Light Years, Kinder said that they were with Grays and their purpose there was to try and run a confidence game for the other aliens.

This may be why Pleiadean Cosmonaut Semjase had fallen and struck her head, as she was being used as a pawn in this it seems game attempt, so was hurt due to the entire affair being secretly based as a deception.

And a genral search on the heading, { billy Meier & Semjase journals } billy Meier & Semjase journals

Harte

jack-nicholson-laugh.gif

Harte

Doc 05

Zenith
So that's why when the greys show up in my bedroom they don't abduct me;
they just go through my wallet and take all my credit cards,
then they raid my refrigerator.
Now I don't think that anal probe was for science ;)

lamdo263

So that's why when the greys show up in my bedroom they don't abduct me;
they just go through my wallet and take all my credit cards,
then they raid my refrigerator.
Now I don't think that anal probe was for science ;)
Charmed I' sure.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No. They are from Billy Meier's imagination. He faked it all, and everyone on Earth (except, apparently, you) knows this.

Harte
Let's keep things respectful, please. I know your intention isn't to hurt Lamdo's feelings, but to some, it might look like you're trying to ridicule him for his ideas.