Translated' who Billy Meier is calling liars, in his contacts

Doc 05

Zenith
I've heard this and other posters speak of "time travel rules";
your not allowed to do this or that, etc. (i.e. in this case, take pictures).

So, where can I find these "rules", and who wrote them?

And what happens if I break them?

I know what Dr. Rick Sanchez (C-137) would say ;)

lamdo263

I've heard this and other posters speak of "time travel rules";
your not allowed to do this or that, etc. (i.e. in this case, take pictures).

So, where can I find these "rules", and who wrote them?

And what happens if I break them?

I know what Dr. Rick Sanchez (C-137) would say ;)
Actually, in a way the time travel rules write themselves. If you time travel and take a picture bringing it back to this time the photo will turn white. This is because of the Y in the time to be uncertainty principle.

2.Because of time traveling entities known as time-cops, if you try to do the wrong thing on a time travel, they can and will appear and can use their judiciary in a number of ways. Time travelers are a sacrosanked fraternity for these reasons. If you do the wrong thing, you will find out about it.

Doc 05

Zenith
Actually, in a way the time travel rules write themselves. If you time travel and take a picture bringing it back to this time the photo will turn white. This is because of the Y in the time to be uncertainty principle.

2.Because of time traveling entities known as time-cops, if you try to do the wrong thing on a time travel, they can and will appear and can use their judiciary in a number of ways. Time travelers are a sacrosanked fraternity for these reasons. If you do the wrong thing, you will find out about it.
Thanks for the reply,

The photograph issue is just a technology problem, if I draw a sketch, will it disappear or download a video.

Would taking a digital photo and then place the camera and/or disk in a EMP protected box make it. And do the "rules" apply to a device like a "chronovisor", and what about holographic images and tattoos.

And are the "Time Cops" an actual organization or just "self-regulating" time travelers. If I "off" a Time Cop, what court issues an arrest warrant, who is the jury and executioner, or do they even follow the rules of any law. Does Habeas Corpus exist, Miranda, can we do a citizens arrest on Time Cops or is this just "rule of the gun", or more "Rule of the Most Advanced Technology".

Do Greys act as time cops; Rosicrucians?

Are there different rules for Quantum time travel vs Dimensional time travel vs time travel via space craft?

Did my friend Steven Gibbs get "arrested"?

Time will tell. (come-on, I had to say it) ;)

lamdo263

Thanks for the reply,

The photograph issue is just a technology problem, if I draw a sketch, will it disappear or download a video.

Would taking a digital photo and then place the camera and/or disk in a EMP protected box make it. And do the "rules" apply to a device like a "chronovisor", and what about holographic images and tattoos.

And are the "Time Cops" an actual organization or just "self-regulating" time travelers. If I "off" a Time Cop, what court issues an arrest warrant, who is the jury and executioner, or do they even follow the rules of any law. Does Habeas Corpus exist, Miranda, can we do a citizens arrest on Time Cops or is this just "rule of the gun", or more "Rule of the Most Advanced Technology".

Are there different rules for Quantum time travel vs Dimensional time travel vs time travel via space craft?

Doc 07 said/asked >
The photograph issue is just a technology problem, if I draw a sketch, will it disappear or download a video. // From memory to a sketch no. That is unless it's a hidden or confidential facility. Then and only then you may have visitors. //

Would taking a digital photo and then place the camera and/or disk in a EMP protected box make it. And do the "rules" apply to a device like a "chronovisor", and what about holographic images and tattoos. // Not really, as why the photos turn while has to do with them being ranged within the probability factor. So the substance of what you took a picture of, might never be there.//

And are the "Time Cops" an actual organization or just "self-regulating" time travelers. If I "off" a Time Cop, what court issues an arrest warrant, who is the jury and executioner, or do they even follow the rules of any law. Does Habeas Corpus exist, Miranda, can we do a citizen's arrest on Time Cops or is this just "rule of the gun", or more "Rule of the Most Advanced Technology". // If they permit certain doings to slide by, then this could adversely affect the entire timeline and they don't want that. There's all kinds of time cops and these are, human looking, pure humans who are said to be an advanced genetic construct and reptoid humanoids. They're all very good with the technologies at their disposal. // They usually catch an offender on the cuff and make any corrections right there. // They can send you back to your time travel point of origin. They are also able to both send you back as well as disable your time travel device from every working properly again.

Do Greys act as time cops; Rosicrucians? // Know nothing of Grays in time travel.

Are there different rules for Quantum time travel vs Dimensional time travel vs time travel via space craft? // Pretty much the same across the spectrum of time travel. Knew a fellow who time traveled device jumped into another timeline and the local cops had this device that told them he was there. They assembled cars and a squad to get him and just in the nick of time his machine kicked in and he escaped. But this was too close.

lamdo263

Thanks for the reply,

I think in very early interviews with Gibbs, he did run afoul with the time cops authorities. Not sure but I seem to remember that. I don't and shouldn't know about this here and this time level constabulary? Part of an HDR is radionically managed in it's function. The feds seem to think this is illegal, so...?

Doc 05

Zenith
Doc 07 said/asked >
The photograph issue is just a technology problem, if I draw a sketch, will it disappear or download a video. // From memory to a sketch no. That is unless it's a hidden or confidential facility. Then and only then you may have visitors. //

Would taking a digital photo and then place the camera and/or disk in a EMP protected box make it. And do the "rules" apply to a device like a "chronovisor", and what about holographic images and tattoos. // Not really, as why the photos turn while has to do with them being ranged within the probability factor. So the substance of what you took a picture of, might never be there.//

And are the "Time Cops" an actual organization or just "self-regulating" time travelers. If I "off" a Time Cop, what court issues an arrest warrant, who is the jury and executioner, or do they even follow the rules of any law. Does Habeas Corpus exist, Miranda, can we do a citizen's arrest on Time Cops or is this just "rule of the gun", or more "Rule of the Most Advanced Technology". // If they permit certain doings to slide by, then this could adversely affect the entire timeline and they don't want that. There's all kinds of time cops and these are, human looking, pure humans who are said to be an advanced genetic construct and reptoid humanoids. They're all very good with the technologies at their disposal. // They usually catch an offender on the cuff and make any corrections right there. // They can send you back to your time travel point of origin. They are also able to both send you back as well as disable your time travel device from every working properly again.

Do Greys act as time cops; Rosicrucians? // Know nothing of Grays in time travel.

Are there different rules for Quantum time travel vs Dimensional time travel vs time travel via space craft? // Pretty much the same across the spectrum of time travel. Knew a fellow who time traveled device jumped into another timeline and the local cops had this device that told them he was there. They assembled cars and a squad to get him and just in the nick of time his machine kicked in and he escaped. But this was too close.
So, does all this apply to just this timeline or all timelines,
or is there a timeline that these rules don't apply.

Are time cops just concerned about their timeline,
so I can just jump to a timeline with little to no time rules enforcement.

And on setting the "rates & frequencies" on my HDR,
I should ask for a timeline with no time rule enforcement.

Point of Note: Going back in time and robbing a street drug dealer in the 1950's,
then burying the money in a graveyard, returning to present and retrieving the money;
people won't accept bills with a 1950 date; they thinks it's counterfeit.

Best to panhandle 90% junk silver coins ("hey buddy, can you spare a dime?"),
then bury those for retrieval.

Theoretically of course; as I understand from not me, but a friend of mine,
who may or may-not exist on this timeline.

Nor if I had knowledge of such an operation would I be able to discuss it at this time. ;)

IMG_6385[1].JPG

lamdo263

So, does all this apply to just this timeline or all timelines,
or is there a timeline that these rules don't apply.

so I can just jump to a timeline with little to no time rules enforcement.

And on setting the "rates & frequencies" on my HDR,
I should ask for a timeline with no time rule enforcement.

Point of Note: Going back in time and robbing a street drug dealer in the 1950's,
then burying the money in a graveyard, returning to present and retrieving the money;
people won't accept bills with a 1950 date; they thinks it's counterfeit.

Best to panhandle 90% junk silver coins ("hey buddy, can you spare a dime?"),
then bury those for retrieval.

Theoretically of course; as I understand from not me, but a friend of mine,
who may or may-not exist on this timeline.

Nor if I had knowledge of such an operation would I be able to discuss it at this time. ;)

View attachment 13557
Lamdo replies to two factors in this thread content. To, {
so I can just jump to a timeline with little to no time rules enforcement. } Answers, they're time cops and try to advert a timeline from what's known as an over-internal incident=pressure-blow-out. This is when too many incidents occur within a timeline and contents from that T.L. spill over into other timelines.

Examples are The Centurian 486 automobile that appears in a lot and nobody for the life of them can figure out where it came from. They call a tow truck, take it to impound. The auto belongs to Lexia Bernado-clack and nobody knows where the Zoup & Style Prefecture's located?
They call in the feds to take a look at this vehicle but within a locked and chain-lined fence area, the car disappears, plus all records taken on the vehicle are blank papers.

When you say, ( their timelines ), your'e really saying everyone else's timelines. *I wouldn't try and politicize this.

On the Chronovisor, this is technically a hearsay event made by the Catholic religion. Due to intent factors and I can't comment on this said topic.

Issue ended from my say.

Doc 05

Zenith
Lamdo replies to two factors in this thread content. To, {
so I can just jump to a timeline with little to no time rules enforcement. } Answers, they're time cops and try to advert a timeline from what's known as an over-internal incident=pressure-blow-out. This is when too many incidents occur within a timeline and contents from that T.L. spill over into other timelines.

Examples are The Centurian 486 automobile that appears in a lot and nobody for the life of them can figure out where it came from. They call a tow truck, take it to impound. The auto belongs to Lexia Bernado-clack and nobody knows where the Zoup & Style Prefecture's located?
They call in the feds to take a look at this vehicle but within a locked and chain-lined fence area, the car disappears, plus all records taken on the vehicle are blank papers.

When you say, ( their timelines ), your'e really saying everyone else's timelines. *I wouldn't try and politicize this.

On the Chronovisor, this is technically a hearsay event made by the Catholic religion. Due to intent factors and I can't comment on this said topic.

Issue ended from my say.
The issue of the time cops, time line spill over, or the Chronovisor?

lamdo263

The issue of the time cops, time line spill over, or the Chronovisor?
This big Catholic baby issue on the cart with the diaper, I must let go. The churchi-poo has not called me to tell me that they really do have a time-per-view machine which will take one back in time, so they can see Christ do his thing. So that leaves this issue at the binary, and I must say that these issues are interrelated.

It's timeline over-pressure, sometimes. This is because that timeline is only supposed to work in a certain set way. If there's more jazz, or juxtaposed issues within than is manageable, is when one gets expulted items moved from one timeline to another.

This action does at times occur with geo-magnetic wave mechanics, however. The two women sigh-seeing in the garden of the royal Versailles palace in France, going back in time over two hundred years. Secondly a movie being shot, that was an episodial script with horses and such. A wave of some sort opened up in back of the horse mounted actors & horses.

The horses were going nuts at this happening, and they even caught the mist-wave appearance effect from the high-lift platform cameras.

& Sources: The second event is shown in Webster's Unified Encyclopedia Of Space Time And Mind. The second happening enter in the search query, { Ladies visiting Versailles palace garden transported back in time }, or an augmentation of that internet search and anyone should come up with the necessary stuff.