Translated' who Billy Meier is calling liars, in his contacts

lamdo263

No. They are from Billy Meier's imagination. He faked it all, and everyone on Earth (except, apparently, you) knows this.

Harte
The Pleiadeans were involved with the grays and this finally came out in Gary Kinder's book, Light y Years. The landing was real and their real proposition was to make us slaves. They employed the tactic if they could find someone who had a common gene with one of their people, that the door of acceptance would open and then they could run their trojan horse plan.

What happened instead, was that Cosmonaut Semjase panicked due to Billy's friend Jacobus knocking on the study door, so startling Sem-ya-zee. *This part is not clear, but according to Billy, instead of hitting the Teleportec feature on her utility belt, she tried getting up and running away. Billy said that her legs were wrapped around the wooden chair legs placed on a slick polished wooden floor. This caused her to try and rise up, but the bottom of her legs stuck and she fell over backwards striking the base of her skull upon the fireplace stone floor step, the place one keeps the fireplace tools.

She lost consciousness and died. Billy, by his say did not know what to do starting to panic himself. So he reached and activate some kind of call feature on her belt, bringing one of the Pleiadeans to his study. She was dead, but her friend Asket, from the Dahal Universe took her body to beings known as a Sonases and with advanced technology, rebuilt the base of her skull.

This had occurred in the 1970s, to where I was experiencing her symptoms. This was a great big mess, as the factor of selling out your brother has certain moral implications. This is probably why the accident occurred.

Semjase was repaired but did not live long. She made contact with a British lady transplant, who lived on a commune about 1990.Up to that point as she gave a talk in Spokane at the community college there, I had phoned her to learn more about they type of ETs she was making contact with. They communicate by mental telepathy and this was Semjase's new Earth friend.

During my phone conversation with her, she said her name was Sem-ya-zee, not Sem-jase, as I was saying it. I concluded our phone discussion and only after I hung up the phone, did it occur to me that Sem-ya-zee was how one said Semjase.

I'm on strict probation on this world, because of my very past warlord stance. This means, in no way am I to participate in the use of slaves. Strictly forbidden. Semjase was caught in a racket and this is probably the why of her accident. I feel she passed about 2010 to 2015.

They did it to themselves, because they too knew the rules. This is why this entire situation became an unspeakable mess.

Mayhem

Zenith
Hold up there a second, so out of the 7 billion people on the planet plus the stragglers of various, even before the population wasnt that still a stretch

This couldnt be found 'tactic if they could find someone who had a common gene with one of their people'

And their supposed to be of higher consciousness?

Mayhem

Zenith
The Pleiadeans were involved with the grays and this finally came out in Gary Kinder's book, Light y Years. The landing was real and their real proposition was to make us slaves. They employed the tactic if they could find someone who had a common gene with one of their people, that the door of acceptance would open and then they could run their trojan horse plan.

What happened instead, was that Cosmonaut Semjase panicked due to Billy's friend Jacobus knocking on the study door, so startling Sem-ya-zee. *This part is not clear, but according to Billy, instead of hitting the Teleportec feature on her utility belt, she tried getting up and running away. Billy said that her legs were wrapped around the wooden chair legs placed on a slick polished wooden floor. This caused her to try and rise up, but the bottom of her legs stuck and she fell over backwards striking the base of her skull upon the fireplace stone floor step, the place one keeps the fireplace tools.

She lost consciousness and died. Billy, by his say did not know what to do starting to panic himself. So he reached and activate some kind of call feature on her belt, bringing one of the Pleiadeans to his study. She was dead, but her friend Asket, from the Dahal Universe took her body to beings known as a Sonases and with advanced technology, rebuilt the base of her skull.

This had occurred in the 1970s, to where I was experiencing her symptoms. This was a great big mess, as the factor of selling out your brother has certain moral implications. This is probably why the accident occurred.

Semjase was repaired but did not live long. She made contact with a British lady transplant, who lived on a commune about 1990.Up to that point as she gave a talk in Spokane at the community college there, I had phoned her to learn more about they type of ETs she was making contact with. They communicate by mental telepathy and this was Semjase's new Earth friend.

During my phone conversation with her, she said her name was Sem-ya-zee, not Sem-jase, as I was saying it. I concluded our phone discussion and only after I hung up the phone, did it occur to me that Sem-ya-zee was how one said Semjase.

I'm on strict probation on this world, because of my very past warlord stance. This means, in no way am I to participate in the use of slaves. Strictly forbidden. Semjase was caught in a racket and this is probably the why of her accident. I feel she passed about 2010 to 2015.

They did it to themselves, because they too knew the rules. This is why this entire situation became an unspeakable mess.
This sounds like the Cloud Atlas script.

Harte

Num, you know I (and others) completely debunked Meier here decades ago. For God's sake, you can even see the string holding up his fake ufos in some of his pictures. You may not know I was behind most of the questions and statements made to Michael Horn when he was foolish enough to agree to an interview here.

I'm not hurting anyone's feelings purposefully. I'm going back over the facts. Facts not as I see them - actual facts.

BTW, I'm not gonna go back over Meier's bogus "prophecies" again. The debunk is already here at Paranormalis, unless it was lost in the sale - in which case too bad.

Meier is a proven hoax. If that hurts someone's feelings, then Meier is to blame, not me.

Anyone cares enough to look can look here. I'm not wasting my time debunking this con man anymore. I only have time to state the truth about him. If someone chooses not to believe me, that says more about them than it does me.

Harte

lamdo263

Hold up there a second, so out of the 7 billion people on the planet plus the stragglers of various, even before the population wasnt that still a stretch

This couldnt be found 'tactic if they could find someone who had a common gene with one of their people'

And their supposed to be of higher consciousness?
Much to my chagrin, I've heard that Dialing For Dollars and other famous TV game shows were also rigged. A higher conscious con game.

lamdo263

Num, you know I (and others) completely debunked Meier here decades ago. For God's sake, you can even see the string holding up his fake ufos in some of his pictures. You may not know I was behind most of the questions and statements made to Michael Horn when he was foolish enough to agree to an interview here.

I'm not hurting anyone's feelings purposefully. I'm going back over the facts. Facts not as I see them - actual facts.

BTW, I'm not gonna go back over Meier's bogus "prophecies" again. The debunk is already here at Paranormalis, unless it was lost in the sale - in which case too bad.

Meier is a proven hoax. If that hurts someone's feelings, then Meier is to blame, not me.

Anyone cares enough to look can look here. I'm not wasting my time debunking this con man anymore. I only have time to state the truth about him. If someone chooses not to believe me, that says more about them than it does me.

Harte
( Num, you know I (and others) completely debunked Meier here decades ago. For God's sake, you can even see the string holding up his fake ufos in some of his pictures. You may not know I was behind most of the questions and statements made to Michael Horn when he was foolish enough to agree to an interview here.) Answers the problem with showing items of the Pleiadeans is they hid under the title of being from either a different time or dimension. That's a time travel rule right there in the taking of pictures from other times, one is just not allowed to do that.

With being able to show pictures of some ships, which was repeated by another witness in Gabeles Florida seeing the same beamships and even taking pictures of them, is that in representation, when the saucer ships are turned on, they exhibit a double reality envelope, or being able to observe a double representation. This is allowed, as what one is seeing when the ships are turned on, is a double reality. This legally with time travel or extradimensional occurrence play, is all one is allowed to show.

However, the rest such as personal pictures, is forbidden. These beings are no different than a simp that has a modified HRD and is able to take their near entire self to other times. You're allowed to be there, but in no way physically affect that timeline. This is what the entire contact were about at the Pleiadeans showings, a very tightly stretched condom, but the rubber never did break.

A huge amount of BS, lots of padding come-ons, but to disguise another purpose to cajole Jack and his family, into selling the family cow for a handful of beans. This is what really went on and in a measure, they tried to hang it on my addy.

lamdo263

Harte
There's other issues here, but I can only illuminate to the possibilities as it has yet to happen in our futures.

*Know that the character this society calls Aniken Skywalker was a genetically engineered being. It was from a gene-cult his father was from, in the least. And this would be possibly the Emperor? He out and out hated cannibals. His descendent is in this society today.

A person going to a party as told on The Best Of Art Bell ran into and was frozen by a high tech cannable from the future. Like H.G. Well's predictions in the novel The Time Machine, there was a class of people when one was the consumers of people and the other human prey raised and later to be taken as food.

So these hidden ET influences, what are they really up to and what is their real intent with reference to our collective welfares? *Remember John Ttior warned in his say about a post atomic conflict world, { Don't go more than less a mile near a hungry man. } ? What occurs in genetically modified Canabals, is the sense of smell drastically sharpens and they're able to pick up the scent of a human in those distance ranges.

Remember in the discourse arguments concerning Titor, the warnings about prionic disease, also kown as Kroitsfeld Jacob's Disease? This is predicted to be one of the major problems to hit this society, if it goes nuclear.

There's anywheres from sixty to sixty thousand Star Wars era incarnates in this society. The difference contrast in these incarnates act as sort of a difference engine that in part causes a dynamic that powers this civilization.

#Tehncial note on cannibals and vampires. A true vampire, other than the Gangel type of vampires, that eats the flesh of another vampire, only goes after the vitality and nutritive content of the blood. However, a cannibal goes after the entire flesh and actually turns back the clock on evolution. *I myself don't know the balance purpose of this situation, other than it might be a necessary enclave to somehow balance the two ends.

#The Catholic say in their mass, { Eat his flesh and drink his blood in order to be within the unity of the holy spirit }. Better check your script there pal?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Harte I think I confused Billy Meier with someone else. Didn't realize he was THE UFO-Religion guy. His stuff appears to be highly questionable.

I took a look at several of his pictures, they look Photoshopped.

1643561542793.png

Theories as to how he builds his UFO miniatures that he would later use for the photos.

Let's be careful not to believe in this stuff too fast.

lamdo263

@Harte I think I confused Billy Meier with someone else. Didn't realize he was THE UFO-Religion guy. His stuff appears to be highly questionable.

I took a look at several of his pictures, they look Photoshopped.

View attachment 13539

Theories as to how he builds his UFO miniatures that he would later use for the photos.

Let's be careful not to believe in this stuff too fast.
Yes agreed, but there's later photos of the same beam ships made by a man in Florida who also had them show up. Same vehicle, so this issue may error on the side of conspiracy?

Num7 said, { Let's be careful not to believe in this stuff too fast. } Yep' that's a good idea also, but where we're at on Billy Meier and the landings, is that it's a past issue. We're now in the part of the river before the falls to where the water's starting to pick up a little speed. But you usually don't want to try and swim for the shore because of the strong currents beneath the boat.

The waterfall as being translated as either a full nuclear exchange or and asteroid strike. Both of which would set this Earth based community back into preindustrial times means & ways. Thanks

Edit note, the In him, through him in him jazz as said in the Catholic liturgy in reference to eating & drinking blood from Christ may also be a kind of social euphemism...An example is a little girl that's so cute that her visiting uncle says, "Oh your'e so sweet, that I could just eat you up like chocolate, or nibble your toes".
This kind of expressive say is an attempted unity, or affection clause in social structure and is just say. I don't want it said of Catholic religion, "Oh' this is such a lovely service, let's go eat Bob; get out the hot sauce"!

Last edited: