Translated' who Billy Meier is calling liars, in his contacts

Doc 05

Zenith
This big Catholic baby issue on the cart with the diaper, I must let go. The churchi-poo has not called me to tell me that they really do have a time-per-view machine which will take one back in time, so they can see Christ do his thing. So that leaves this issue at the binary, and I must say that these issues are interrelated.

It's timeline over-pressure, sometimes. This is because that timeline is only supposed to work in a certain set way. If there's more jazz, or juxtaposed issues within than is manageable, is when one gets expulted items moved from one timeline to another.

This action does at times occur with geo-magnetic wave mechanics, however. The two women sigh-seeing in the garden of the royal Versailles palace in France, going back in time over two hundred years. Secondly a movie being shot, that was an episodial script with horses and such. A wave of some sort opened up in back of the horse mounted actors & horses.

The horses were going nuts at this happening, and they even caught the mist-wave appearance effect from the high-lift platform cameras.

& Sources: The second event is shown in Webster's Unified Encyclopedia Of Space Time And Mind. The second happening enter in the search query, { Ladies visiting Versailles palace garden transported back in time }, or an augmentation of that internet search and anyone should come up with the necessary stuff.
So the Chronovisor is real.
Thanks

lamdo263

Safe or Real is two different things.
My guess it that the chronovisor was to quench the uncertainty of Jesus being real for a select few. The thing is with anything radiation oriented in time travel, if there's a major event such as a solar flare, this can stack up radiation values way over what anyone's expecting. This device is supposed to operate on x-ray-like principles, so?