Tron1's Theory of John Titor

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He says significance meaning there was never a john titor name every and it was a characteristic to be used online like a fake alias.like I am trying to tell you people can make stuff up like the names I created. To help you learn to open your mind up. The stories I told you are true. Atleast 80 % true. I have no idea where my friend Cody is which there is a cover up from here in jt's chat logs under alexander tt. He says you'll have my answer from a question that was said on there. that leads me to believe that there is something going on. May be not with my friend but people going missing. I am doubtful that anyone can find any of this info. But I have questions from Cody that were answered in 2004 all of them were right. I will post them.

The Alexander_TT chat logs are posted here on Paranormalis. Are you saying that the name "Hather" was mentioned in them?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is what I was talking about how I was supposed to tell you. I told you I believe in time travel and travelers but I don't believe JT's story. This is one of the reason's why.

Ok, I'm confused. You first say that you know Titor's last name and now you don't believe he existed.... ?????

Tron1

It's hather trust me. I know a lot more on this subject than most do. I'm trying to solve stuff to make clear sense to why and how this is possible that my friend just disappeared out of the blue...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's hather trust me. I know a lot more on this subject than most do. I'm trying to solve stuff to make clear sense to why and how this is possible that my friend just disappeared out of the blue...
Can you explain us?

Tron1

That's the only thing I found when I searched his name no john titor it's a hoax. I believe he is a hather because it's a made up alias. I think it comes from the basketball player hank gathers. I was watching something on espn about how he died. I think someone is playing tricks. Or someone is a big sports fan it's not me. I'm just doing the digging. I do watch sports. but only boston teams. Any more questions?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's the only thing I found when I searched his name no john titor it's a hoax. I believe he is a hather because it's a made up alias. I think it comes from the basketball player hank gathers. I was watching something on espn about how he died. I think someone is playing tricks. Or someone is a big sports fan it's not me. I'm just doing the digging. I do watch sports. but only boston teams. Any more questions?

You are basing your entire opinion about Titor, which seems to change on a daily basis, on a Google search? So, Google is the definitive answer for everything? Do you sincerely believe that Googling is a valid method of research and proof of
either existence or a hoax? If so, please explain. Also, if you cannot explain WHY you believe his name is Haither, then I choose to just dismiss that claim. Proof needed for belief. Thank you for understanding.

Ike

You are basing your entire opinion about Titor, which seems to change on a daily basis, on a Google search? So, Google is the definitive answer for everything? Do you sincerely believe that Googling is a valid method of research and proof of
either existence or a hoax? If so, please explain. Also, if you cannot explain WHY you believe his name is Haither, then I choose to just dismiss that claim. Proof needed for belief. Thank you for understanding.
YES! FINALLY! Google is king. Google is the akashic record of our generation! Thank you!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
YES! FINALLY! Google is king. Google is the akashic record of our generation! Thank you!

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.