Trump Says He Inherited NWO Mess

jcolanzi

A lot of the human trafficking follows the oil companies. Once they're in place they can use slaves for blackmail, incentives, organ harvesting, testing drugs. It cements their place in the country they've set up their business and guarantees profits from these other areas.

They have no problem killing those that can't be blackmailed. That's why Trump has to be strategic in taking these groups down. They have unlimited access to money and private contractors (mercenaries).

That's why most of the raids start on the low level pedophiles. They can use them to move up the line.

Carl Miller

@jcolanzi
First, i appreciate your postings with the News regarding the difficult phase Trump's mandate has gone through.
Then, i must tell you that it crossed my mind that never before a president who is stepping in have met so much opposition from a president who is stepping out.
It is unprecedented what has been going on.
I confess that i got worried at the possibility Martial law could be installed by late president Obama in case Trump won the elections. Hopefully the USA soveignty based on the constitution and the commitment of its honest people guaranteed the nomination of its new president through popular vote.
But i knew the challenges could surpass the wildest imagination.
Now as we can see the intel community would be trying to pull the carpet from under Trump's feet, the media is also conspirating against his mandate.
And the unprecedented fact of a president biding farewell returning -as if in a movie- to sabotage the current government.
i have never seen this thing before. i guess it has never happened in the history of the USA.
It looks more like a civil war. If manifestations grow wild Obama's followers will soon request Trump's impeachment.
Well, the civilized world has its eyes on what is going on in Washington. If American economy will not subside soon we will all go down the drain.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

@jcolanzi
First, i appreciate your postings with the News regarding the difficult phase Trump's mandate has gone through.
Then, i must tell you that it crossed my mind that never before a president who is stepping in have met so much opposition from a president who is stepping out.
It is unprecedented what has been going on.
I confess that i got worried at the possibility Martial law could be installed by late president Obama in case Trump won the elections. Hopefully the USA soveignty based on the constitution and the commitment of its honest people guaranteed the nomination of its new president through popular vote.
But i knew the challenges could surpass the wildest imagination.
Now as we can see the intel community would be trying to pull the carpet from under Trump's feet, the media is also conspirating against his mandate.
And the unprecedented fact of a president biding farewell returning -as if in a movie- to sabotage the current government.
i have never seen this thing before. i guess it has never happened in the history of the USA.
It looks more like a civil war. If manifestations grow wild Obama's followers will soon request Trump's impeachment.
Well, the civilized world has its eyes on what is going on in Washington. If American economy will not subside soon we will all go down the drain.

Carl,

I think we're in a critical phase. A lot depends on the speed with which Trump makes his counter moves.

I think Steel is right. He needs to start right away on election reform. Without election reform they can still find a way to sabotage him and if not now they can make sure they rig the 2020 election.

Last edited by a moderator: