Trustworthy News

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do not trust any news source whatsoever. I do not watch news, I only read it. I do not believe everything I read. In fact, I caught Breitbart, which is right wing, click baiting. They posted a video on Parler and their headline was "Woman Placed in Choke Hold for Breaking Curfew". If you watch the video, she was placed in a choke hold for kicking, making threats, and trying to punch the police. Her BEHAVIOR caused her to get in trouble, NOT the curfew.

All news is designed to sway. Be suspicious of all it. Most news is propaganda. If it states any opinion at all, it is meant to sway. If it is purely facts, then you can check these facts, but it is becoming harder and harder to find news without opinion these days.

@dimension-1hacker

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do not trust any news source whatsoever. I do not watch news, I only read it. I do not believe everything I read. In fact, I caught Breitbart, which is right wing, click baiting. They posted a video on Parler and their headline was "Woman Placed in Choke Hold for Breaking Curfew". If you watch the video, she was placed in a choke hold for kicking, making threats, and trying to punch the police. Her BEHAVIOR caused her to get in trouble, NOT the curfew.

All news is designed to sway. Be suspicious of all it. Most news is propaganda. If it states any opinion at all, it is meant to sway. If it is purely facts, then you can check these facts, but it is becoming harder and harder to find news without opinion these days.

@dimension-1hacker

I've still not been able to confirm just one coronavirus death. The news source is either not there. Or lacking sufficient detail to verify. It appears the media has made up all the dead people so far.

HeraldOfTruth

I've still not been able to confirm just one coronavirus death. The news source is either not there. Or lacking sufficient detail to verify. It appears the media has made up all the dead people so far.

You are actually insane. You are free to believe what you want, but you are very much wrong. It’s not even about opinions, you are ignoring the facts and verifiable evidence. I know someone who has died, so your post physically hurts. Think about that and go back to the evidence.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You are actually insane. You are free to believe what you want, but you are very much wrong. It’s not even about opinions, you are ignoring the facts and verifiable evidence. I know someone who has died, so your post physically hurts. Think about that and go back to the evidence.

Says the guy who has no credibility!

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah news is almost always lying.
I still watch it but to see what the cabal agenda is now.

it's actually a great resource to track the cabal and make predictions of what they're going to do to the rest of us or at least try.

dimension-1hacker

@dimension-1hacker
well how can you conferm things from other news articles, there is no end to the websites that you need to conferm conferm other websites, if there is no end there is no begining to credibility correct, same goes for people? Logic is the only tool You talking about how cnn is this and that but then you gave no evidence for why its all faked, why? You then talked about dems lieing and all that? If anything online can be trusted its that the top one percent control the right wing, and some of the left wing media and some Kabal just sets each party against each other like dogs to prevent dems from redistributing money the rich horde

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

We only know one person who supposedly died from it - my sister's friend's father - but I don't know if he had any underlying conditions. You just can't trust news at all. They will make up all the numbers.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
well how can you conferm things from other news articles, there is no end to the websites that you need to conferm conferm other websites, if there is no end there is no begining to credibility correct, same goes for people? Logic is the only tool You talking about how cnn is this and that but then you gave no evidence for why its all faked, why? You then talked about dems lieing and all that? If anything online can be trusted its that the top one percent control the right wing, and some of the left wing media and some Kabal just sets each party against each other like dogs to prevent dems from redistributing money the rich horde

The topic, again, is news, not ME. You seem to spend a lot of time discussing members of this site. It appears to anger you that people have a different opinion than you, and as a defense mechanism, you go after the person posting because you do not know how to debate. And you are correct, there isn't much "real" evidence online. That is step one to waking up. Congratulations. You just realized most news is skewed.