Trustworthy News

dimension-1hacker

The topic, again, is news, not ME. You seem to spend a lot of time discussing members of this site. It appears to anger you that people have a different opinion than you, and as a defense mechanism, you go after the person posting because you do not know how to debate. And you are correct, there isn't much "real" evidence online. That is step one to waking up. Congratulations. You just realized most news is skewed.
actually, I am debating, I stated how you described cnn and democrats.
Well if you can't determine which is or is not skewed then you cant be certain which if any is by definition. This is your defense machanism, you are not grasping the big picture

Harte

actually, I am debating, I stated how you described cnn and democrats.
Well if you can't determine which is or is not skewed then you cant be certain which if any is by definition. This is your defense machanism, you are not grasping the big picture
There are facts at the bottom of news stories. The facts themselves are immutable.
How you view the facts - well, that's not so immutable.

There was a story last week in USA Today about how the Trumps were using "mail-in ballots" in Florida while he was going on and on about mail-in voting being untrustworthy.

I checked the facts there. The Trumps are voting absentee - because they are Florida residents that are currently (and temporarily) residing out of state.
Do people know the difference between absentee ballots and mail-in ballots? USA Today is depending on you being ignorant of the difference.

Lastly, Herman Cain died from Coronavirus. Underlying problems usually contribute, but he would certainly be alive today if not for the virus.
This was announced by the team that runs his website. I think we can believe a right-wing outlet when they say Cain died of this virus.

I am diabetic. Diabetes is one of the main contributors to death by Covid 19. If I get the virus and die, nobody in their right mind would say "He died of diabetes."

Harte

dimension-1hacker

There are facts at the bottom of news stories. The facts themselves are immutable.
How you view the facts - well, that's not so immutable.

There was a story last week in USA Today about how the Trumps were using "mail-in ballots" in Florida while he was going on and on about mail-in voting being untrustworthy.

I checked the facts there. The Trumps are voting absentee - because they are Florida residents that are currently (and temporarily) residing out of state.
Do people know the difference between absentee ballots and mail-in ballots? USA Today is depending on you being ignorant of the difference.

Lastly, Herman Cain died from Coronavirus. Underlying problems usually contribute, but he would certainly be alive today if not for the virus.
This was announced by the team that runs his website. I think we can believe a right-wing outlet when they say Cain died of this virus.

I am diabetic. Diabetes is one of the main contributors to death by Covid 19. If I get the virus and die, nobody in their right mind would say "He died of diabetes."

Harte
You can't verify the websites authenticity and accuracy, and no website is inherently accurate so there is none that can prove accuracy for any one; you missed the point of that tautology, the same applies for people. Therefore nothing can be trusted and only what you see can determine the accuracy of an article, to see the event, to hear the event, and so on. well perhaps

Well though based off my enterpretation of this society if the perception is correct then your described senerio's are correct, how do you know though when they is so much each person perhaps does not know?

Though when people say fox news is correct, or cnn, and just ignore the one that spews things they don't want to hear... well how do you know the campain manager, or daughter was not paid off by corps, why not, pit each party against each other so they can do nothing about the corporations. The dems cannot improve quality of life for reps, and reps do not want their quality of life improved so they fight, but if there was not catalist then the dems would improve reps quality of life which would cause mass lazyness and the dems stay in power and the corps lose because the people call for blood.

Yeats

While the Wuhan virus is undoubtedly a real thing, the over-reaction to it has had the result of making what would have been just another illness into a worldwide crisis. The closing down of businesses has been particularly bad policy. The "masking of America" has only served to give its citizens the illusion of protection.

There are many more examples, the most appalling of which was the Governor of New York's decision to house Covid patients in nursing homes instead of facilities created specifically for those cases. This act alone is reported to have caused the deaths of almost 10,000 senior citizens. How Mr. Cuomo is able to sleep at night with the blood of thousands on his hands is something which I cannot fathom.

On the brighter side, and as the photo below shows, the China virus is unable to travel sideways...only back-to-front.

dimension-1hacker

While the Wuhan virus is undoubtedly a real thing, the over-reaction to it has had the result of making what would have been just another illness into a worldwide crisis. The closing down of businesses has been particularly bad policy. The "masking of America" has only served to give its citizens the illusion of protection.

There are many more examples, the most appalling of which was the Governor of New York's decision to house Covid patients in nursing homes instead of facilities created specifically for those cases. This act alone is reported to have caused the deaths of almost 10,000 senior citizens. How Mr. Cuomo is able to sleep at night with the blood of thousands on his hands is something which I cannot fathom.

On the brighter side, and as the photo below shows, the China virus is unable to travel sideways...only back-to-front.

View attachment 9497
trump supporter? politicians are just that, perhaps mostly nihilists or different culture, huttese, well, probally was china. can you prove it is know, websites can be hacked, they can be fake news, even the ones that people in chat boxes online in the comments section say aren't just are. The information is not inherently valid, well without some conceptual logic basis, not only sensory experience, so no website that is not that proves itself a valid source so no website can inherently. same for people. It is just a logical tautology.