Trustworthy News

Yeats

trump supporter? politicians are just that, perhaps mostly nihilists or different culture, huttese, well, probally was china. can you prove it is know, websites can be hacked, they can be fake news, even the ones that people in chat boxes online in the comments section say aren't just are. The information is not inherently valid, well without some conceptual logic basis, not only sensory experience, so no website that is not that proves itself a valid source so no website can inherently. same for people. It is just a logical tautology.

Although I have not been a supporter of Mr. Trump in the past, I will most likely cast my vote for Trump/Pence this November. I cannot in good conscience support Mr. Biden, who seems to be suffering from senile dementia. Nor can I support Ms. Harris who, as Attorney General of California, sought to keep prison inmates incarcerated in order that her state might have a ready source of cheap labor. Therefore I can only pity Mr. Biden and be disgusted by Ms. Harris.

As for the rest of your post, it is difficult for me to respond since I am not sure exactly what it was that you were trying to say. I will hazard a guess that it had something to do with not trusting one's sources of information, but since I cannot be certain I will refrain from a response. If you could manage to be a bit more clear in your writing, then we may be able to avoid any such misunderstandings in the future.

Harte

You can't verify the websites authenticity and accuracy, and no website is inherently accurate so there is none that can prove accuracy for any one; you missed the point of that tautology, the same applies for people. Therefore nothing can be trusted and only what you see can determine the accuracy of an article, to see the event, to hear the event, and so on. well perhaps
Your tautology is knocking on solipsism's door.
Herman Cain established and ran his own news outlet. His. Own. News. Outlet.
Herman Cain contracted Covid 19 and died from it.
That's the fact at the bottom of that news story and it's completely trustworthy because his own news outlet published it.
Herman Cain, and his family, know what killed Herman Cain.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Your tautology is knocking on solipsism's door.
Herman Cain established and ran his own news outlet. His. Own. News. Outlet.
Herman Cain contracted Covid 19 and died from it.
That's the fact at the bottom of that news story and it's completely trustworthy because his own news outlet published it.
Herman Cain, and his family, know what killed Herman Cain.

Harte

Come on Hartey give the guy a break...English is not his first language (which should be apparent) :D..
I sort of get an idea most of the time about what he is trying to say, but I believe he tries too hard to translate his thoughts into the English language and "over stretches/repeats" what he is trying to say....That's possibly why he comes across as a self orientated person. (IMHO) :)..

start at edge

some sources say the cabal people are being eliminated under the guise of the virus
lot of elites have died
That is somehow good news … the only annoying thing is that it takes too damn long. It would be great if the elites who think about themselves as owners of the world (including our lives) would perish instantly … all of them at once – if I’ll live to see that, I can die happy then.

NaturalPhilosopher

That is somehow good news … the only annoying thing is that it takes too damn long. It would be great if the elites who think about themselves as owners of the world (including our lives) would perish instantly … all of them at once – if I’ll live to see that, I can die happy then.
well we need to practice more forgiveness.
learned that forgiving causes them to be flooded with positive energy which causes them serious pain.
like when you do it to reptilians and greys, they start screaming

when the solar flash occurs negative people like psychopaths, sociopaths will be in a dazed confused state. They won't understand what's happening. it's changing their vibe and thereby their body so quickly. the reptilians and greys are so unbelievably negative it instantly kills them

some people will become unconscious, confused/dazed or dead.
positive people will become way more positive.

start at edge

well we need to practice more forgiveness.
learned that forgiving causes them to be flooded with positive energy which causes them serious pain.
like when you do it to reptilians and greys, they start screaming

when the solar flash occurs negative people like psychopaths, sociopaths will be in a dazed confused state. They won't understand what's happening. it's changing their vibe and thereby their body so quickly. the reptilians and greys are so unbelievably negative it instantly kills them

some people will become unconscious, confused/dazed or dead.
positive people will become way more positive.
It somehow does not bring joy to me when knowing that someone is in pain, even if it is an evil person. It would be much more interesting (and somehow constructive) to be able to turn such a negative person (or entity) to the “light side”. Of course, there are some who could never be turned, as they are evil personified and those I would very much like to see vanishing into oblivion, without being in pain or suffering, just vanish in an instant.