Trying the spell and the STM with drugs

tflofasho

People, don't do drugs period.

I wouldn't recommend it.

I got in trouble legally for it and honestly, it's not worth the time, money, hassle and stress that it involves and takes your time up with in life. Even if you're doing it for therapeutic uses. It's not worth it.

Do yourself a favor and please find other means outside of demonic possession and anything evil. You're messing with powers beyond you that you have no control over.

On the offhand, I will leave some final tid bits on here on some final clues about the things I was doing and conducting research inquiry on, and I'm going to focus solely on the part that people should be focused on.

This will probably be the last bit of information that I will work with and give the community. I doubt I'll find anything in the dark web and I honestly won't waste time worrying about these things I care about either.

Please... don't ruin your life with this. You'll keep seeking more and more and you'll never get thru or break thru that wall you're trying to get to. It's not worth it. please, I beg of you.

mariya94

I think it wouldn't hurt just to try it once to see if it will really help with time travel. Before doing this, it may be helpful to say a prayer for protection and for positive energy to be used. If it really is dangerous once the user has attempted it, then the user will know that doing this is not the way to go.

TnWatchdog

I think it wouldn't hurt just to try it once to see if it will really help with time travel. Before doing this, it may be helpful to say a prayer for protection and for positive energy to be used. If it really is dangerous once the user has attempted it, then the user will know that doing this is not the way to go.
One problem is the user, looses control of reality. You may plan to do TT but won't be remembering anything about it...just busy swatting pink spiders that are out to eat you. No time for TT then.

TnWatchdog

This is a good video and song, which shows what can and probably will happen to anyone's mind while tripping on hallucinatory drugs. I felt it was appropriate to include it in this discussion. This is the 'mild' version of what your mind would go thru.

You can time travel...just do it without drugs and have a safe voyage.

Last edited: