Trying the spell and the STM with drugs

TnWatchdog

Dmt is trully an amazing molecule. I think it's a portal to other dimensions.
FYI...I remember a thread on dmt done in the past...here it is
DMT the spirit molecule
have you ever done it, dog?
Dmt is trully an amazing molecule. I think it's a portal to other dimensions.
DMT the spirit molecule
No, not DMT but I did find some similarities to LSD, which I had done. It was weird and terrible. You should PM @C_jami and ask her questions.. I had someone straight with me, which helped until he was messing with me. If you want my full experience PM me as I don't want it all here.I remember most of the weird stuff.
To be careful is all any of us want for you all as some things can be very dangerous and possibly deadly.

Pegii

DMT the spirit molecule
DMT the spirit molecule
No, not DMT but I did find some similarities to LSD, which I had done. It was weird and terrible. You should PM @C_jami and ask her questions.. I had someone straight with me, which helped until he was messing with me. If you want my full experience PM me as I don't want it all here.I remember most of the weird stuff.
To be careful is all any of us want for you all as some things can be very dangerous and possibly deadly.
she hasn't been online in a a while though

TnWatchdog

She pops in once in awhile...She has a website displaying her art work...I have been on it. It might be under the Great Pictures thread.

Pegii

She pops in once in awhile...She has a website displaying her art work...I have been on it. It might be under the Great Pictures thread.
She hasn't been online since March