Trying the spell and the STM with drugs

TimeFlipper

I'm going to try Malaki's spell with some quality DMT and the STM. The DMT will open my mind to other dimensions and vortexes that will be amplified by the use of the STM and the spell. Traveler Malaki's time travel methods!
Wish me luck!

BTW this will work. All you haters can GTFO. LOL.

Also if I get abducted or possessed by a demon I don't care.
You were only saying a few days ago in the The New Profile Posts that Malaki is a troll!!..

And for your information, we are NOT haters who happen to disagree with you, we are people on here who actually try to help people from going down any drugs route like yourself...For goodness sake grow up Pegii, everybody should try to avoid drugs as they will screw up your life and anybody elses life!...

.Maybe you do or dont realise that for all the so called "benefits" you only think you get from drugs, you are actually one of those very people who will prey on the minds of the vulnerable people on Paranormalis who are desperately seeking help and will only suffer WORSE if they decide to take your drugs route with yet another claim of yours that drugs will help you to time-travel!! :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

TimeFlipper

I'm not telling people to use dmt. I'm time travelling on my own with it to help people.
You just put in the New Profile Posts that you cant wait to make DMT...maybe you should wait until you have "proved" that YOU can time-travel first, before you make any postings about using drugs that might tempt our vulnerable members into trying them out!..think first before you act Pegii...

Pegii

I'm not telling people to use dmt. I'm time travelling on my own with it to help people.
You just put in the New Profile Posts that you cant wait to make DMT...maybe you should wait until you have "proved" that YOU can time-travel first, before you make any postings about using drugs that might tempt our vulnerable members into trying them out!..think first before you act Pegii...
As I said I'm not trying to encourage other people into doing this. I'm being alturistic and doing it for them. I can't prove I can do it yet but I know I can. Get off your high horse and leave me alone.

TimeFlipper

@Pegii The very act of you even bringing up that DMT puts into peoples minds that there is a possibility again that time-travel can happen..
Iam not on any high horse, im trying to let people know the dangers of using drugs...If you want to use them that is your business, but i will always try to dissuade anybody from using them especially if they are going to be linked to time-travel...

If you really wanted to be altruistic, you should be trying to get people to move away from the drug route, and not to be taking them under any circumstance!

Pegii

I know it's expensive and potentially dangerous to make and use DMT which is why I'm making it myself and telling everyone to give me their requests. It could be dangerous for me which is why I'm being incredibly kind by time traveling FOR others when it could be endangering my own life.

Dr Zaius

I would advise you to remember Dr. Tim Leary's counsel when it comes to psychedelic drugs. Set and setting are the key to determining whether or not you have a good trip. Make sure that you are in a safe and comfortable setting and that there is nothing agitating you. It might also be wise to have a trusted friend nearby, just incase there is something that needs to be dealt with. Dosage of unknown and non-controlled substances can be dangerous and remember that you can always take more but you can never take less. I am not advocating the use of drugs, however, if you are determined to experiment it would be best to do so in a safe manner. Good luck

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Since you're an adult, your responsible of your own safety.

We definitely don't encourage the use of drugs to achieve time travel, or anything in general. It's your choice to experience it on your own.

That being said, I don't think anyone should encourage other people to do drugs, no matter why. For time travel, or anything at all.

Be very careful.