UFO Clearance - Walt Willis Experience-

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I believe that it was the reaction from some people on some forums that drove Bob Lazar and John Lear away from most public forums.
It may not seem likely to some forum members, but to the person sharing some rather strange personal information it hurts to have someone nit pick.
Just one stupid ass foolish question may drive a person from a forum. And then there is the every present hoaxers out there playing games with thier lies.
When you muddy the water with the truth you make it hard for people to know who is telling the truth.
An example would be the guy that hides his real name and goes by AAA.
I think that they are stupid evil fools, but that's just my opinion...everybody has one.

You have to consider that hoaxers and people like AAA do what they do because they may be part of intelligence organizations whose sole purpose is to disrupt and belittle the topics we openly discuss here.

Poison Pen

First off it is NOT my video! Mel from VERITAS radio made the You Tube video available on You Tube...not what I wanted or expected.
I was not happy about the GDP seeing my life story on You Tube!
Mel said that I may be safer if I used my real name (unlike most people like you that hide).
"poison Pen" or Pig Pen...what ever?

Not hiding. Nothing to hide. Its obvious it could be a hoax or it would be posted others to view.

walt willis

Thank you for that insight Einstein!
Never thought that I'd be deal with paid fools!
Just drag a dollar bill under the nose of a fool and see them follow it strait into hell?
They must think that we are all just as stupid as they are.
Anyhow, who is going to believe information they hear on the Internet?

Poison Pen

I believe that it was the reaction from some people on some forums that drove Bob Lazar and John Lear away from most public forums.
It may not seem likely to some forum members, but to the person sharing some rather strange personal information it hurts to have someone nit pick.
Just one stupid ass foolish question may drive a person from a forum. And then there is the every present hoaxers out there playing games with thier lies.
When you muddy the water with the truth you make it hard for people to know who is telling the truth.
An example would be the guy that hides his real name and goes by AAA.
I think that they are stupid evil fools, but that's just my opinion...everybody has one.

You have to consider that hoaxers and people like AAA do what they do because they may be part of intelligence organizations whose sole purpose is to disrupt and belittle the topics we openly discuss here.

Hoaxing is what this entire Alien/UFO BS is built on.....Further more I am not disrupting the topic. I ask for the video to be posted so others could determine its legitimacy. Secondly I do not give a rats ass weather its posted or not I was thinking about the others that visit this forum. I can see that its blatantly obvious that some one could come here claiming the moon was made of green cheese and some here would jump on the bandwagon and spout it to the world.

Approaching this contact stuff from any other angle but skepticism is rather stupid. Given that there is so much hoaxing in Ufology and that Ufologys entire reputation has been stained because of it. But hey! If there are some here that buy everything they are told and accept things without a shred of prove other than some one else's testimony fine. I believe that is called hear say.

If the video has any legitimacy at all then why not post it? But then who the hell cares right?

Poison Pen

Just drag a dollar bill under the nose of a fool and see them follow it strait into hell?

If you resort to name calling I can help you out with that. Oh I have some ocean front property on the moon. you interested?

Your on ignore Troll.

Last edited:

walt willis

I do understand your frustration and concern for other that may be duped.
I also have the same thoughts and have become angry at those that would do such things.
Anyone that can spell my name can go to You Tube and just type in the words:
the story of wat willis
Now that was not so hard?

Carl Miller

The factoid I mentioned relates to primordial and primitive emotions in the lymbic part of the brain-fear, perhaps guilty feeling, self defense.
We do not know how ets are, I mean,we cannot see them in their real nature...
but they do affect us and this is more evident than watching them upon sleeping hours.
Their energy frequency is extremely much higher other than ours- human- this is clear. When someone has been going
through an abductive process he or she will be functioning-so to say- in a much higher level of vibration...so the high vibes will affect us in our lymbic part of the brain igniting all our psychic abilities to an incredible high level.

Again my late wife s experiences:
Our little daughter had a 40 degree celsius fever and her cousin was aggravating her hiding the thermometer.
My late wife got extremely angry and when her cousin appeared with the thermometer it EXPLODED in her hand.

Last edited:

walt willis

That is odd that say that as I did notice that many have told me to slow down veer since I had a visit from the three grays.
Not sure if that is related to aliens or not, but the person that said he could see aura on some people said he had never seen one as bright as the one he saw around me. Then he did ask if I had anything strange happen in my life. I lied and said "no".
It may help to take a lie detector exam about report of seeing aliens as a way to help prove or explain that aliens are very real.
I get pissed off at some people that pose stupid questions as if I am not telling the truth.
One guy came back at me with a statement: "Well I had a dream like that once too".
It is as if they hear but can't listen!

Carl Miller

Worst in all are paid fake ET guys who take their pleasure out of confusing people on UFO phenomena. You know there are many scattered around the world.