Media UFO engages Russian Meteor

BlastTyrant

A glare would stay consistent through out the shot, it definitely isn't a glare. I suppose it could be a UFO but that would then insinuate that they are helping us and that goes against popular belief so can't be true. SO i say it is Swamp Gas.

Imagine the Damage it would have caused if it didn't explode? it wouldn't be 300 injured it would be 300 Dead.

But i have read the rumors that a missile was used to explode the meteor as well, Some say it was NUKE other say a sidewinder.

Octavusprime

I originally thought it was glare of some sort but after seeing this next video..... I now very much think this meteorite is destroyed by a UFO or advanced weapon system. Which also means that the rock was likely much bigger than originally announced.

Something may have shot through the meteorite causing it to fracture into several pieces. This would explain the large plume of smoke caused by rocks/ice/material burning up by the atmospheric sheering. Did we get saved by a top secret earth defense system, run by governments or perhaps aliens here on earth? Maybe a UFO orbiting earth came in and blew right through the object... He makes a good point about the speed. Whatever hits it is going much faster than the 13,000 MPH and seems to just fly through it....

Russian meteorite 1,000 times bigger than originally thought | Fox News

!

Octavusprime

I wonder if an interceptor missile used to down ICBM's could have done this? The US LGM-30 Minuteman (ICBM) has a top speed of 15,000mph (Mach 23, Mach is times the speed of sound) The russian meteorite came into the atmosphere at an estimated 33,000mph but likely slowed down once it was tearing through our atmosphere.

TnWatchdog

I wonder if an interceptor missile used to down ICBM's could have done this? The US LGM-30 Minuteman (ICBM) has a top speed of 15,000mph (Mach 23, Mach is times the speed of sound) The russian meteorite came into the atmosphere at an estimated 33,000mph but likely slowed down once it was tearing through our atmosphere.
This is a great find...Thanks for posting it. Looks like one hell of a shot or some wild flying! I would think that if it was a ICBM it would have exploded on impact...the vid shows it passing the target while it explodes. Looks like a UFO of some sort to me...unidentified for sure...but then again I am no expert.

BlastTyrant

My issue with it being a Missile is that the missile would of exploded on contact not gone through it like that object did, But as i stated before, Were taught Aliens cannot do good for us, so to say it was a UFO helping us since they "Miss-Calculated" the size of the meteor, is blasphemy. But i am glad that if thats the case "most likely is" than i am happy the little guy happened to be there, granted i am sure they were tracking it and expecting us to do something about it but when we didn't they did. The Deaths would of been huge had it hit

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The problem that I see is that we don't have anything that can fly that fast in the atmosphere. If we did, it also would be on fire just like the meteor. Didn't notice any fiery flames from this anomalous object. So I suspect it was just the meteor itself breaking up and debris in the meteors wake catching up to the meteor as it slows down in the atmosphere. The speed that meteor was moving at was twice the escape velocity of any man made object that has left the pull of earths gravity.

Octavusprime

I disagree that it is piece of the meteor catching up. If a chunk breaks off it will slow down much faster than the larger mass. Also the second video shows it move right through the meteor. The first video shows the "UFO" dip downward before flying back up to hit the meteorite. Only a craft or missile could make movements like that.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I disagree that it is piece of the meteor catching up. If a chunk breaks off it will slow down much faster than the larger mass. Also the second video shows it move right through the meteor. The first video shows the "UFO" dip downward before flying back up to hit the meteorite. Only a craft or missile could make movements like that.

If a broken off chunk follows along in the wake zone of the meteor it is not subjected to the slowing down forces of drag created by the atmosphere. So it would keep its momentum, while the meteor is slamming into the atmosphere. The meteor would slow down faster than anything following along in its wake. That wake zone behind the meteor at that speed is bigger than the meteor. So when the meteor slows down, objects in the wake zone can overshoot right on by the meteor, and then be subject to the slowing down forces once out of the wake zone path. That is exactly what we see happening.

As for a missile or a craft at 33000 mph? That calculates out to Mach 43. Nasa has been bragging about an aircraft that almost made it to Mach 10. So we don't have anything capable of moving that fast in the atmosphere.

These are the real facts. Coupled with the usual really crappy video. Why not just call that anomalous object in the video a bug in front of the camera lens?