Media UFO engages Russian Meteor

Octavusprime

Are you looking at the second video? Just cause NASA doesn't have the Tech doesn't mean the tech doesn't exist. Don't claim facts on a fallacy.

Octavusprime

Also I'm not claiming it was a missile just threw it out there for arguments sake. Does UFO based attack using a high speed plasma laser discharge work?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Also I'm not claiming it was a missile just threw it out there for arguments sake. Does UFO based attack using a high speed plasma laser discharge work?

You know, this reminds me of the UFO over Denver reported by the media. Everyone was hoping it was a UFO. Everyone wanted it to be a UFO. They even got expert testimony to side with them. But some unbiased investigators showed how bugs in front of the camera lens could make it appear like it was high speed objects flying at a distance. They produced some bug footage of their own. Or UFO footage if you prefer.

I did watch the second video. I do see the anomalous object. But there is no definition as to what it is. It doesn't have the characteristic saucer shape of a UFO. Just think for a bit. The meteor did explode. So it was already in the process of disintegrating. It was breaking up. Didn't this happen to the space shuttle too? It broke up into pieces on reentry due to a failed heat shield. And as I recall, meteors don't come equipped with heat shields. So it is reasonable to conclude that chunks were being melted off due to the extreme heat generated from entry into the atmosphere. You can see the meteor is on fire. Like a miniature sun. So a big blob of molten meteor separated from the mother meteor and then slammed back into the mother meteor thus accelerating the breakup process. That actually seems plausible.

BlastTyrant

I disagree that it is piece of the meteor catching up. If a chunk breaks off it will slow down much faster than the larger mass. Also the second video shows it move right through the meteor. The first video shows the "UFO" dip downward before flying back up to hit the meteorite. Only a craft or missile could make movements like that.

If a broken off chunk follows along in the wake zone of the meteor it is not subjected to the slowing down forces of drag created by the atmosphere. So it would keep its momentum, while the meteor is slamming into the atmosphere. The meteor would slow down faster than anything following along in its wake. That wake zone behind the meteor at that speed is bigger than the meteor. So when the meteor slows down, objects in the wake zone can overshoot right on by the meteor, and then be subject to the slowing down forces once out of the wake zone path. That is exactly what we see happening.

As for a missile or a craft at 33000 mph? That calculates out to Mach 43. Nasa has been bragging about an aircraft that almost made it to Mach 10. So we don't have anything capable of moving that fast in the atmosphere.

These are the real facts. Coupled with the usual really crappy video. Why not just call that anomalous object in the video a bug in front of the camera lens?
So what your telling me is a Chunk of the Meteor appeared behind the meteor proceeded to Speed PAST the meteor then disappear? Sounds goofier than it being a UFO.

I have no issue with Debunking but the Theory's you are trying to pass are less plausible than the story, If a object breaks off from a primary object, unless there is some form of propulsion system it will not move FASTER than the object it fell off of, Think of the Fireworks with the little army men on them, You shoot it off it Falls off before the explosion, it dosen't proceed to Speed past the firework, Or a stick falling off a Falling branch, what do you see first? The branch not the stick? the argument is silly.

Now another Smaller Meteor in general, Possible but it would of burned up long before getting past it, and that dont explain the random apperance of it and dissaperance of it

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I disagree that it is piece of the meteor catching up. If a chunk breaks off it will slow down much faster than the larger mass. Also the second video shows it move right through the meteor. The first video shows the "UFO" dip downward before flying back up to hit the meteorite. Only a craft or missile could make movements like that.

If a broken off chunk follows along in the wake zone of the meteor it is not subjected to the slowing down forces of drag created by the atmosphere. So it would keep its momentum, while the meteor is slamming into the atmosphere. The meteor would slow down faster than anything following along in its wake. That wake zone behind the meteor at that speed is bigger than the meteor. So when the meteor slows down, objects in the wake zone can overshoot right on by the meteor, and then be subject to the slowing down forces once out of the wake zone path. That is exactly what we see happening.

As for a missile or a craft at 33000 mph? That calculates out to Mach 43. Nasa has been bragging about an aircraft that almost made it to Mach 10. So we don't have anything capable of moving that fast in the atmosphere.

These are the real facts. Coupled with the usual really crappy video. Why not just call that anomalous object in the video a bug in front of the camera lens?
So what your telling me is a Chunk of the Meteor appeared behind the meteor proceeded to Speed PAST the meteor then disappear? Sounds goofier than it being a UFO.

I have no issue with Debunking but the Theory's you are trying to pass are less plausible than the story, If a object breaks off from a primary object, unless there is some form of propulsion system it will not move FASTER than the object it fell off of, Think of the Fireworks with the little army men on them, You shoot it off it Falls off before the explosion, it dosen't proceed to Speed past the firework, Or a stick falling off a Falling branch, what do you see first? The branch not the stick? the argument is silly.

Now another Smaller Meteor in general, Possible but it would of burned up long before getting past it, and that dont explain the random apperance of it and dissaperance of it

I didn't say the smaller object was moving faster. The primary object being the huge meteor breaking up is slowing down. And that smaller object behind it not having any brakes, slammed into it and bounced off. The random appearance is just a portion of the whole. We don't see earlier segments of time showing where that smaller object came from.

I did think of a smaller meteor coming up from behind. And this could be a possibility as well. And if it were just following the larger meteor, it might be shielded from burning up by being in the wake zone behind the larger meteor.

Octavusprime

Drafting is used by truckers and race car drivers to utilize slipstreams to use less gas/gain speed. I don't think the lack of drag would allow a small chunk to blast straight through the larger mass.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Drafting is used by truckers and race car drivers to utilize slipstreams to use less gas/gain speed. I don't think the lack of drag would allow a small chunk to blast straight through the larger mass.

It is really hard to say the smaller object passed through the larger object. From the displayed video, it appears to be a glancing blow. But you could try not hitting your brakes the next time you are following behind someone. It's not hard to see what would happen when the guy in front of you hits his brakes.

Octavusprime

Yes the car behind me hits me but does not travel through my car. In video 2 the object clearly goes through the meteor. Agree to disagree.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes the car behind me hits me but does not travel through my car. In video 2 the object clearly goes through the meteor. Agree to disagree.

So think about that. If it actually did pass through. How could that be? I contend that a fragment just passed close by. But if it did pass through, then quite possibly the meteor had transitioned to a molten state. An object passing through a liquid would have less trouble doing so. Of course the meteor did not seem to be affected by the pass through. Once through the smaller object is now in the full force of the atmosphere. And shortly after that the meteor exploded.

Octavusprime

IF the meteorite was molten than your explanation shows merit. However putting both videos together hints towards another explanation. Again the first video shows the small object dip down before moving up and into the larger mass. Yes the first video is choppy but that doesn't discredit it's relevance.