visiting with my parents

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
visiting with my parents

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Jun 19 2004, 02:11 PM
Last, I looked in my French to English dictionary for the word \"anonymous.\" ?It uses the example John Doe.
But do you think a dictionary in 3004 would still list that as am alias?

In the year 1004 I don't think they used it..... Just because it's used now doesn't mean it is in the future.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Well, my parents had to study English acient long before coming here. I think that the syntax has changed in 1000 years. What I make when I am homemade is the undertow the network, char it with the friends, game is amused, the games of the computer of the game. Although the difference between the sports and the games of the computer is nonexistant.

There is somebody could P.M. and then they could fix for my '? Desire not to make any person angry due to my English.

PyRo99

visiting with my parents

You Can PM me if you wish, and i can try to correct your Englsish...if that is what your asking.

Judge Bean

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by John Doe@Jun 18 2004, 02:45 AM
Me they said it that they were thousand years. ?It can be that he is exact, he could not. ?Nobody goes to the school until it is 18. ?Why you would wish to go to the school before you are 18? ?Each one that I know knows to read and to write. ?This computer is my parents. ?This website was in the hiding place of the computer.
There is no consistency in the agreement of your pronouns, in either number or case. Your English has suffered mightily in a thousand years in this and other ways. Are you trying to use the language the way we do, and failing?

Judge Bean

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Hackimer, Rob@Jun 18 2004, 03:38 AM
1 of 1.
Grammatic inconsistencies abound. ?Does not compute. ?Look that up in your Funk & Wagnalls.
The inconsistencies show that the language is a metalanguage, and fictional. It could not be used by any group in this or any other era. The pronouns are not being translated the same way, or according to any discernible pattern. The diction consists of some words that are even now obsolete, and would not be revived in the same spelling. The neologisms are simply patched in according to a casual system of associative and analogous terms and phrases.

But hey, what do I know?

My feeling is that this person should tell us now why he decided to pull the hoax. We don't have a running banner asking timetravelers to post here.

HackimerRob

visiting with my parents

Here here. It looks like either
1) If he's a hoaxer he's been scared away or is too embarrassed to continue
2) He's given up since he realized he can't fool us and doesn't know how to come clean.

So John, please just come clean so we can all talk about it.

God it's like group therapy.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

I have sent a P.M. to PyRo99 so it can fix my English and fix it here. In the P.M. I explained how my works of machine of the time and what there am been doing. It did not want that people were to try angry to understand my English.