Waco Type Event - Bundy Ranch

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
And what magical properties, pray tell, will you now claim for magnets?
I'm a bit tired (long week), do you know the amount of magnetic force one would need to suspend 192 billion tons in between magnets? (I've honestly never done the math)

That's easy. You set up an equality. The force necessary to suspend 192 billion tons would be 192 billion tons of counter magnetic force.

Last edited:

Earthmasque

And what magical properties, pray tell, will you now claim for magnets?
I'm a bit tired (long week), do you know the amount of magnetic force one would need to suspend 192 billion tons in between magnets? (I've honestly never done the math)
The only thing you can suspend with magnetic force is another magnet.

You could use electromagnetism to encapsulate a charged singularity. However, "firing" electrons into it would prove problematic in a powerful electromagnetic field. The force on electrons is perpendicular to the direction of the magnetic field lines.

No matter what, the magnetic suspension system would still be pressing on the Chevy's suspension with 192 billion tons of force.
That ain't going nowhere.

TimeNot_0

I am not really into this debate, argument whatever it is. I am just simple. Now, someone came out and claimed that the center of the Milky Way Galaxy can't really be a black hole, but a wormhole. But to me, no black hole, singularity is in this Universe. It is in its own universe, and if there are multiple universes, they connect to many such universes but still are in their own universe by its self and all we can glimpse are the effects mainly. Although there is probably nothing on that in science yet, or explained simply that way, such a unit as Titor's supposedly would be an engine capable of sling shoting someone into another universe by glancing off of it.
Never did he say he was in the singularity either, or wormhole or anything like that although one could assume that by the way he mentioned what it looked like when traveling. But it would not be a Schwarzchild type anything anyway. And I have not checked but I see no evidence that any singularities or black holes have been created intentionally or not. But then that is all I think about it, and have not thought about it for a long time nowadays.
:)

And all of that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread which was Bundy's Ranch, and now also in New Mexico, Utah perhaps and other places out West lately.

And if there is a black hole or wormhole or singularity at the center of our galaxy, I doubt if we cut across it to get anywhere, and never get out of this galaxy in a spaceship perhaps. There would have to be way more advanced physics, and that was years ago, and all I know is what little I read anymore about anything.

You know also that hype is allowed in the written word also, so maybe some stories are just hyped up or even false just to end up making people read it more so more money is generated in those stories. It may even be called greed, but whatever would cause the last 60 years of history on this planet, a WWIII could still happen someday, and it probably never be due to whatever people assumed it was caused by, but some other external forces no one may ever really know the real truth about perhaps until much much much later in the - what - future. I thought it was a Civil War in the '60's and that may really have never ended either up to this day. Certainly there are those stubborn people in the world and the subjects of which they believe in and all of that I suppose.

Last edited: