Waco Type Event - Bundy Ranch

madman17

Get with it.

Titor's "Civil War" is supposed to be over already.
:JOHN TITOR said:
The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe.
so no.

Lenghty Edit: Slight differences in the timelines can account for rather large end results. If you subscribe to the many-worlds interpretation of quantum physics, you will realize that the future splits infinitesimally every chance it gets. Hold your breath. Did you hold your breath? Did you not? You did both according to theory, and we are now on the timeline doing what you chose to do. All of these micro decisions across the world lead to the butterfly effect. However, if an event is so big, like a world war, it is difficult to change it. Multiple factors each of which would need to have a different choice made to change it would need to happen. Think of a large series of logical NOR statements chained together. All need to be false to make the end result true (in this case, WW3 doesn't start). However, it is still possible that Putin could decide to not bomb us, or bomb us sooner, or later, than predicted, and on some time lime from here on out, each possibility is true.

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Here just for you, is an excellent (albeit not complete) map... select death of an innocent, and get sick to your stomach.
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

Also, I have seen first hand botched police raids. I have also seen enough news stories to know that innocent people are dying all the time because of the police state we live in.

Which foreign government do you work for. This looks like an excellent propaganda scam to get the people to destroy their own government. Of course I realize that you may just be to gullible to believe you're being fooled.
Boy you give yourself a lot of ways out of a sticky situation, don't you? Either I'm a schill for a foreign government, or I'm stupid, ad hominem much?

That website is perfect. Bookmarked.

madman17

Boy you give yourself a lot of ways out of a sticky situation, don't you? Either I'm a schill for a foreign government, or I'm stupid, ad hominem much?

That website is perfect. Bookmarked.
You're welcome. When discussing JT people that discount the possibility of his story being true, they first resort to ad hominem, then sometimes attempt a pass at tu quoque. Once you get past the name calling, then they usually move onto composition/division saying that "because X didn't happen", completely discounting the many-worlds theory. Once you have them convinced that the MW theory may actually be true (which is difficult with most people because, you know, quantum physics is above most people) you may be able to discuss it logically. However, a lot of poeple also like to use anecdotal arguments ("well, I don't know anyone that has been subject to an illegal raid, so we can't be in a civil war" OR "I've never seen a time traveller, so it can't be true").

I use this site a LOT for arguing with people, but it often is useless. As the saying goes, "You should never try to teach a pig to dance for you will just frustrate yourself and aggravate the pig."

Earthmasque

I use this site a LOT for arguing with people, but it often is useless. As the saying goes, "You should never try to teach a pig to dance for you will just frustrate yourself and aggravate the pig."
But you CAN carry around two singularities in a case in the trunk of a Chevy, each one weighing in at billions of pounds?

Better luck with the pig.

madman17

But you CAN carry around two singularities in a case in the trunk of a Chevy, each one weighing in at billions of pounds?
Singularities don't weigh billions of pounds. A singularity by definition has no weight. Objects going into the singularity would be infinitesimally heavy (lol, yeah, "billions" of pounds). However, theoretically, using the proper gravitational containment, a singularity can be held weightlessly. Try again please.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Singularities don't weigh billions of pounds. A singularity by definition has no weight. Objects going into the singularity would be infinitesimally heavy (lol, yeah, "billions" of pounds). However, theoretically, using the proper gravitational containment, a singularity can be held weightlessly. Try again please.

Singularities are a theoretical concept. There has never been any experimental confirmation that they exist.

You use a lot of fiction to support your arguments.

madman17

Singularities are a theoretical concept. There has never been any experimental confirmation that they exist.

Yeah, just like the laws of gravity are theoretical, or evolutionary theory, or the theory of general relativity (which covers gravity and singularities, by the way), the list goes on and on....

Here's your link for today, personal incredulity. I would think you wouldn't question your namesake's theories anyhow.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Yeah, just like the laws of gravity are theoretical, or evolutionary theory, or the theory of general relativity (which covers gravity and singularities, by the way), the list goes on and on....

Here's your link for today, personal incredulity. I would think you wouldn't question your namesake's theories anyhow.

Sorry, my namesake gets the credit for the destruction of science as we once knew it. That is a conspiracy all by itself. Einstein doesn't get any credit for anything he's been credited with as far as I'm concerned.
And while we're at it, an argument without facts is not an argument at all. More than likely it's a religious belief.

madman17

Sorry, my namesake gets the credit for the destruction of science as we once knew it. That is a conspiracy all by itself. Einstein doesn't get any credit for anything he's been credited with as far as I'm concerned.
And while we're at it, an argument without facts is not an argument at all. More than likely it's a religious belief.
If you don't subscribe to any scientific or mathematical theories, I can not debate with you. So, again, the saying applies;
"You should never try to teach a pig to dance for you will just frustrate yourself and aggravate the pig."