Waco Type Event - Bundy Ranch

Earthmasque

But you CAN carry around two singularities in a case in the trunk of a Chevy, each one weighing in at billions of pounds?
Singularities don't weigh billions of pounds. A singularity by definition has no weight. Objects going into the singularity would be infinitesimally heavy (lol, yeah, "billions" of pounds). However, theoretically, using the proper gravitational containment, a singularity can be held weightlessly. Try again please.
One of the most ignorant statements ever posted here.
For the comedic content only, could you explain exactly how a massless singularity warps the spacetime in its vicinity enough to create the "standard offset Tipler sinusoid" claimed by Titor?

It takes mass (and a lot of it) to warp spacetime, son. Too much mass for a Chevy suspension.

madman17

For the comedic content only, could you explain exactly how a massless singularity warps the spacetime in its vicinity enough to create the "standard offset Tipler sinusoid" claimed by Titor?

It takes mass (and a lot of it) to warp spacetime, son. Too much mass for a Chevy suspension.
Do you know what a singularity is? This answer is, I know, you don't, so I will ELI5 why you are clueless.

A singularity has a theoretical infinite density, but no guaranteed mass. Density is how much stuff is in crammed into one place, basically (I'm ELI5'ing it here for you). An empty paper bag has less mass than full paper bag. A singularity (especially a time-space based naked singularity created in a gravitational field in a vacuum) would have (basically*) no mass. Mass describes the amount of matter in an object. Without mass, you have no weight. You could, theoretically keep filling up a singularity with stuff** until it weighs billions of pounds, but, until you do, it's basically weightless. ALSO, keep in mind, the more stuff you add to the singularity, the greater it's own gravitational pull would become. If you were to keep chucking in your garbage, yes, eventually it would gain a mind of it's own, so to speak, and start sucking in everything else with it.

Unfortunately for people like you there are still people that are able to read and understand advanced scientific stuff, like you know, theoretical physics.

*The minimum theoretical mass of a black hole (which is made from a singularity in it) is "plank mass" (about 22 micrograms, or 0.000000048502e lbs). So, yeah, your belief that a singularity has a mass, and would weigh a metric shit ton is false.

**Assuming of course it didn't get destroyed by hawking radiation first.

Edit: Lastly, JT described it "rotating two electric microsigularities at high speed, it is possible to create and modify a local gravity sinusoid that replicates the affects of a Kerr black hole." So, again, if you add 22 micrograms with 22 micrograms, you only get 44 micrograms.... still basically weightless. But, then again, I'm not in the 2036 working on a time machine right now, what do I know? ;)

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The above post is an example of our educational system at work..

"Without mass, you have no weight."

Objects in gravitational free fall in a vacuum have no weight. Are you suggesting that mass disappears?

madman17

The above post is an example of our educational system at work..

"Without mass, you have no weight."

Objects in gravitational free fall in a vacuum have no weight. Are you suggesting that mass disappears?
Lordy you're an idiot. Without MASS you have no WEIGHT.
NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

If you refuse to read I can not continue a conversation with you. I thought I made that clear previously?

Edited out some foul language, not very nice of me.

edit2: For clarification, if you are not getting paid to discredit valid science on the subject, then you are an idiot. So, there is a possibility you are not an idiot, just don't have the correct arguments for dealing with me. Call someone over with superior intellect please.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You really don't have to create your own definitions. The educational data base we are all taught from is just as nonsensical and chaotic as your own warped sense of reality.

I find it easier to argue just using physical facts of nature. That way there is no doubt the info comes from a reliable source.

Earthmasque

Do you know what a singularity is? This answer is, I know, you don't, so I will ELI5 why you are clueless.
Sorry, but no.

You are the clueless one. I mistook you for somebody that knew at least the pertinant parts of Titor's story.

According to Titor himself, his singularities are- "..about the size of an electron..."

So, now go and calculate the mass for a singularity with a Schwarzchild radius equal to that of a "classical" electron (I assume here that you, unlike Titor, know that electrons are in fact point particles and have no volume, and therefore no radius, whatsoever.)
The Schwarzschild radius is proportional to the mass with a proportionality constant involving the gravitational constant and the speed of light:
8383d4ae4740af205820e10b79a858f7.png

where:
90cbad6c864a5b054fd8581b399bcaa3.png
is the Schwarzschild radius;
d0f2a719fdb790449519bd35ded4d6fd.png
is the gravitational constant;
d6ab8f047463e20a55dc3c7a3c040b7c.png
is the mass of the object;
b11aaca003db13d6a28942c088662228.png
is the speed of light in vacuum.
Or, alternatively, you could calculate the Schwarzchild radius for the Planck mass and then ponder how you would be able to "shoot electrons" at the Planck length - sized singularity thus giving it a charge. I assume here that you understand scientific notation for large and small numbers.
Too bad you're not in my physics class.
But, then again, I'm not in the 2036 working on a time machine right now, what do I know? ;)
Still waiting to see if there's anything in that inventory.

madman17

You are the clueless one. I mistook you for somebody that knew at least the pertinant parts of Titor's story.

According to Titor himself, his singularities are- "..about the size of an electron..."

So, now go and calculate the mass for a singularity with a Schwarzchild radius equal to that of a "classical" electron (I assume here that you, unlike Titor, know that electrons are in fact point particles and have no volume, and therefore no radius, whatsoever.)
Re-read what you wrote please, as you are incorrect in your end result. ELI5 version for those watching: Schwarzschild radius is the maximum mass that can be filled into a black hole given it's size before stuff doesn't go in (Earthmasque, this is a VERY ELI5). Say you had a bucket, everything in that bucket is the black hole, you fill it up with some stuff, and as soon as the stuff enters the bucket, it disappears (because no light can escape a black hole). In this case, the bucket is the size of an electron. Now, eventually that bucket would fill up (assuming you have the bucket 'black hole' contained), and then, no more would go in. Earthmasque, you are arguing that the bucket is filled up when he starts, and he's throwing more into the bucket (which incidentally would make it larger, or it would need to not accept anymore stuff). The Schwartzschild radius is sort of irrelevant, as the starting mass here is unknown.

But, for maths sake, I'll do the math, and I love math.

We'll use the mass of an electron to do the math initially to find the maximum gravitational radius (Schwarzschild radius, or from here on out, Rs) of a single electron. G is the gravitational constant, c is the speed of light in a vacuum, and m is the mass of the objects we'll be working with.
Rs = (2Gm)/(c*c)
Electron mass = m = 9.10938291 * 10(-31)

Rs = (2*(6.67×10(−11))*(9.10938291x10(-31))/(299,792,458*299,792,458)
Rs = 1.2152x10(-39)*8.9876x10(15)
Rs = 1.3521x10(-55)m
So, yes, you can fit a BUNCH of electrons being fed into the singularity if it had the 'size of an electron (sic)'. I use 'sic' here to note that he obviously was using the meaning 'classical electron'. Just because you have a bucket the size of a classical electron doesn't mean it's filled.

Now, JT wasn't a physicist by his own admission (and neither am I), but I think (assuming his story is real) he did an outstanding job of explaining it to the best of his ability.

Earthmasque

Re-read what you wrote please, as you are incorrect in your end result. ELI5 version for those watching: Schwarzschild radius is the maximum mass that can be filled into a black hole given it's size before stuff doesn't go in (Earthmasque, this is a VERY ELI5).
No, it is VERY ignorant.

The Schwarzchild radius is the radius of any singularity of a given mass. If you look at the formula, you'll see there are only two variables, the radius of the singularity (r) and the mass of the singularity (M).

If you "love math," this should make it clear to you that there is a linear relatiionship between the mass of any singularity and the radius of that singularity.

More mass, larger radius. Smaller mass, smaller radius.

A singularity cannot be "empty." If you believe this is false, I suggest you plug in zero for the mass in the formula and see what radius you get.

This is the ignorant part:

Say you had a bucket, everything in that bucket is the black hole, you fill it up with some stuff, and as soon as the stuff enters the bucket, it disappears (because no light can escape a black hole). In this case, the bucket is the size of an electron. Now, eventually that bucket would fill up (assuming you have the bucket 'black hole' contained), and then, no more would go in. Earthmasque, you are arguing that the bucket is filled up when he starts, and he's throwing more into the bucket (which incidentally would make it larger, or it would need to not accept anymore stuff). The Schwartzschild radius is sort of irrelevant, as the starting mass here is unknown.
I thought you said it was "weightless." You yourself, then, are claiming to "know" the starting mass.

But, for maths sake, I'll do the math, and I love math.

We'll use the mass of an electron to do the math initially to find the maximum gravitational radius (Schwarzschild radius, or from here on out, Rs) of a single electron. G is the gravitational constant, c is the speed of light in a vacuum, and m is the mass of the objects we'll be working with.
Rs = (2Gm)/(c*c)
Electron mass = m = 9.10938291 * 10(-31)
The problem is, he didn't say "about the mass of an electron," he said, "about the size of an electron."
Rs = (2*(6.67×10(−11)) *(9.10938291x10(-31))/(299,792,458*299,792,458)
Rs = 1.2152x10(-39)*8.9876x10(15)
Rs = 1.3521x10(-55)m
So, yes, you can fit a BUNCH of electrons being fed into the singularity if it had the 'size of an electron (sic)'. I use 'sic' here to note that he obviously was using the meaning 'classical electron'. Just because you have a bucket the size of a classical electron doesn't mean it's filled.
But that can't be right, can it? After all, you stated that singuilarities are "weightless." An electron is not weightless.
I note that you didn't calculate the mass of an electron-sized singularity. Why not?

Classical electron radius: 2.8179 x 10^-15 meters
Rs = (2Gm)/(c*c)
2.8179 x 10^-15 = (2*(6.67×10^-11))M/(9 x 10^16)
(2.8179 x 10^-15)(9 x 10^16)/(2*(6.67×10^−11)) = M
M=190106446776g kilograms, approximately 384,015,022,488,756 lbs, which comes to 192,007,511,244 tons.

Hey, you're right!

It's only 192 BILLION tons! Per singularity.

Still, a bit much to be toting around, I'd say (though you may disagree.)

madman17

The Schwarzchild radius is the radius of any singularity of a given mass. If you look at the formula, you'll see there are only two variables, the radius of the singularity (r) and the mass of the singularity (M).
If you "love math," this should make it clear to you that there is a linear relatiionship between the mass of any singularity and the radius of that singularity.

I think you misunderstand what a Schwarzschild radius is. It is a sphere that if the mass of any object is compressed within that sphere, light can not escape it. If you have a Sr of the 'size of an electron' any number of objects entailing 192 billion tons can fit into it. You can throw a cat into it, or a bus. The problem that you don't see here is that you don't have to throw a cat into it (and I would prefer if you didn't). Take a cup out of your cabinet. Fill it half way with water. Is the water escaping? I would hope not (because if it is, you need a new cup). Your cup represents the Rs, the volume of water represents the current mass. Add some more water until it's full. Now the volume water represents the maximum mass in your Rs. Now, pour that water into a measuring cup. Now, given the volume of water you have, you can figure out the maximum volume of the initial cup. Find me a physics equation theory that states that a singularity must have a mass equal to the Rs.

A singularity cannot be "empty." If you believe this is false, I suggest you plug in zero for the mass in the formula and see what radius you get.

I thought you said it was "weightless." You yourself, then, are claiming to "know" the starting mass.
I said that the minimum starting mass of a black hole is the plank mass.

The problem is, he didn't say "about the mass of an electron," he said, "about the size of an electron."
covered above

I note that you didn't calculate the mass of an electron-sized singularity. Why not?
Because it's not relevant as explained above.

If infact a naked singularity the size of an electron needed to have a mass filling the entire Rs, then yes, that's a shit ton (Well, 192 to be exact) of stuff to carry around. That being said, have you heard of my friend the magnet?

Earthmasque

I think you misunderstand what a Schwarzschild radius is. It is a sphere that if the mass of any object is compressed within that sphere, light can not escape it. If you have a Sr of the 'size of an electron' any number of objects entailing 192 billion tons can fit into it. You can throw a cat into it, or a bus. The problem that you don't see here is that you don't have to throw a cat into it (and I would prefer if you didn't). Take a cup out of your cabinet. Fill it half way with water. Is the water escaping? I would hope not (because if it is, you need a new cup). Your cup represents the Rs, the volume of water represents the current mass. Add some more water until it's full. Now the volume water represents the maximum mass in your Rs. Now, pour that water into a measuring cup. Now, given the volume of water you have, you can figure out the maximum volume of the initial cup. Find me a physics equation theory that states that a singularity must have a mass equal to the Rs.
Again, the radius is completely and utterly dependant on the mass.

A Schwarzchild radius is not a fixed thing. It is larger for larger masses and smaller for smaller ones. It is the radius of a black hole of a given mass.

You can't "halfway fill" a Schwarzchild radius.
If you compress 1 ton of mass into its Schwarzchild radius, you will have a smaller radius than if you did the same thing with 2 tons of mass.

I said that the minimum starting mass of a black hole is the plank mass.
You did? Note:
Singularities don't weigh billions of pounds. A singularity by definition has no weight.
Objects going into the singularity would be infinitesimally heavy (lol, yeah, "billions" of pounds). However, theoretically, using the proper gravitational containment, a singularity can be held weightlessly. Try again please.

Because it's not relevant as explained above.
Sorry, it's relevant because Titor made it relevant.
You say it's irrelevant only because Chevrolet doesn't make a suspension that big.

It's relevant because it shows what a fraud Titor was.

Remember, it wasn't me that said the two singularities were "about the size of an electron."

If infact a naked singularity the size of an electron needed to have a mass filling the entire Rs, then yes, that's a shit ton (Well, 192 to be exact) of stuff to carry around.
It's not a matter of "need." A Schwarzchild radius is not an empty thing sitting there waiting to be filled. It is the radius of any singularity of a given mass - larger for larger masses, smaller for smaller ones.

A given amount of mass has only one Schwarzchild radius. A different given amount of mass has a different Schwarzchild radius.

That being said, have you heard of my friend the magnet?
And what magical properties, pray tell, will you now claim for magnets?